Bandhan Bank Net Banking Online Login. How to registration Bandhan bank internet banking process. Bandhan bank login at bandhanbank.com
Bandhan Bank Net Banking
This Bank was founded in 2001, Headquarters is in Kolkata. At present Bandhan bank is in 34 states in India including union territories. Bandhan Bank offers more than banking to its customer. It provides various banking services such as Personal banking, Internet banking, and more. The account holder can avail of these services free of cost.
Bandhan Bank Online
Without duly registration, the user cannot avail of the net banking services. For this, the account holder can visit the official website of Bandhan bank. By registering to the internet banking, the user can check their account balance, transaction history, make transactions, mini statement, ordering cheque book, payments and etc. However, you have to visit the official website to register yourself for Internet banking.
In this article, we are going to share with you the details regarding the Bandhan Bank Registration and Login process.
Bandhan Bank Net Banking Registration
The customers who have an account in the Bandhan Bank can follow the given steps to Register themself to the Net Banking.
- Firstly, visit the official webiste of the Bandhan Bank link.
- On the home page, click on the Continue to Login button.
- Now, select the New User? Sign Up link under the Login button.
- Carefully read terms and conditions and toggle to Yes.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now, select the registration method from two options.
- With Debit card and ATM pin
- With Reference number
- Select one of the above options and click on Submit button.
- After that, enter the CIF number, Reference Number, and Captcha code.
- Enter the debit card expiry date using drop down button.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
- Enter the OTP wich was sent to your mobile number then click on Continue..
- After that, enter the ATM debit card PIN in the given field.
- Then, click on Continue option.
- Now, set New User ID and Password. And also, re-enter the password to confirm.
- Then, click on the Continue button.
- The sucessfull registration pop-up will appear on your screen.
Note the User ID and Password to login to the Net banking. The following process shows how to log in to Bandhan Net Banking for the first time.
Bandhan Bank Login
The following process shows you how to log in to the Bandhan Bank netbanking. However, there are two options available to log in. Choose the corresponding banking option and follow the given steps.
Bandhan Bank Login
- First of all, visit the official website of the Bandhan Bank.
- From the home page, select the Continue to Login option.
Now, enter the User ID and Password.
- Re-check the given details.
Enter the Captcha code as shown in the image.
- Finally, click on the Continue to Login button.
You will be successfully logged into your Bandhan Bank net banking account.
You can simply follow the same steps to log in to the Bandhan Bank net banking every time.
- What is cif number in bandhan bank?
CIF number is also known as Customer ID. It is a unqiue number given to every customer holder. It is useful for Netbanking registration. From Bank side, It will be useful to track multiple accounts of the customer, transaction, customer risk profile.