CSB Bank Statement
Wondering how to get the mini statement of CSB bank? Here in this guide, we will show you how to do it.
There are various ways to get the mini statement. These days banking is made easier with the help of technology. You can easily find anything on the internet. In the same way, the customers can make banking on the internet.
CSB bank formerly known as Catholic Syrian Bank Limited offers various banking services. It provides various digital and mobile banking services to its customers. Using the internet and mobile banking the customers can download the mini statement. In this article, we will show you how to get the CSB Bank mini statement online.
CSB Bank Mini Statement
Ways to get the CSB Bank Mini Statement
However, there are various ways to get the CSB Bank statement. The users can follow one of the given methods to check the mini statement on the mobile phone.
- Get CSB Bank mini statement using Mobile banking
- Check CSB Bank mini statement by Internet banking
- Get Catholic Syrian Bank account mini statement by Missed call
- Check CSB mini statement via SMS
To use these services, the customer should register themselves at the bank. The customer can simply give a missed call to the service number to get the mini statement without registering for any of these services.
CSB Bank Overview
|Full-Form||Catholic Syrian Bank|
Download Mini Statement in CSBMobile+
Using mobile banking the customers can get the account statement. Through this, you can check every transaction of every month. For this, you have to register at a mobile banking facility. After successful registration, you can follow the given steps.
- First, open the playstore and download the CSB Mobile Banking application.
- Click on Login button.
- Type the User ID and Password.
- After that, tap on Login to go to your account.
- Now, select the Services option.
- Next tap on Passbook option.
- You can see all transactions of your account.
CSB Net Banking
If you have internet banking then follow the given steps. The following steps will help you to check the last transactions on internet banking.
- First of all visit the official website of CSB Bank thorugh the given link. www.csb.co.in.
- On the home page, Click on the Login button.
- Next, click the Login button.
- Now, Enter the user id and password and login to your account.
- On the dashboard, select the Accounts option.
- Now, choose the Account Summary option.
- Finally, select the View Mini Statement option to see the transactions.
CSB Bank Missed Call Number
You need to register your mobile number to your bank account. Then after that, you can use mobile banking services. To check the mini statement, the customer has to call the following number. Dial to the following number using the registered mobile number only.
Missed call to 09213125125
After a few rings, the call will be disconnected and you will get the SMS from the bank. You can see the last 5 transactions of your UCO bank account. In this way, you can check the mini statement every time.
CSB Bank Mini Statement SMS
The customers can also get the mini statement via SMS. To use this service, you have to register your mobile number to your bank account. After registering your mobile number, you can follow the given steps.
- Firstly, open the SMS app.
- Type <UCOBAL> <mPIN> and send to 56161.
- After few minutes, you will receive mini statement via SMS.
Send UCOBAL <space> mPin to 56161
You can see the past 5 transactions using the SMS service. There are no charges are applicable to use this service.
- CSB bank full form?
CSB bank's full form is “Catholic Syrian Bank Limited”. It is a private sector bank in India. Its headquarters is in Thrissur, Kerala.
- how to check CSB bank balance
Customers can give a missed call to 8828800900. From Registered mobile number to get CSB bank balance.