Federal Bank Statement 2023 Download Online. How to get Federal Bank Mini Statement by Missed call. Debit card, Toll-free Number, Online at federalbank.co.in.
Federal Bank Statement
Federal bank is the first digitalized bank in India. It is an international bank. It offers various banking services including digital and mobile banking. The customers can register themselves at the official website to avail digital banking facilities. In this article, we will show you how to get the mini statement online.
If you are registered to the Federal bank online banking facilities. Then, you can see available balance, mini statements, and more. In this article, we are going to show you how to get a mini statement online via Net banking, SMS, giving a missed call, and visiting the branch.
Federal Bank Account Statement
You can only able to see the last 5 transactions by calling/SMSing the toll-free number. Register to the online banking facility to check transactions on your account monthly wise. The following are the methods that you can check the bank mini statement.
Ways to get Federal Bank Mini Statement
There are only 3 possible ways to check the Bank account statement. The following are the ways to get the mini statement online.
- By Misssed call
- Via SMS
- By visiting the Nearest branch
- Via netbanking
- Get Bank mini statement by Debit Card
Federal Bank Overview
|Name of Bank
|Banking and Financial services
|1800 420 1199
Federal Bank Mini Statement Number
To get the Federal bank mini statement, you just need to dial the toll-free number. For this, you have to register your mobile number to your bank account. By linking your mobile number to your bank account, you can avail various mobile banking services. After registering your mobile number, follow the given steps.
- Dial to the following toll-number: 8431600600
- Dial to the above number using registered mobile number.
- After few seconds your call will be disconnect automatically. Then after that, you will see the last 5 transactions details.
How to Get Statement by SMS
By sending an SMS, you can get the Mini Statement of your bank account. You can get the last 10 transactions information of your bank account by sending SMS. The following process will help you check the mini statement using SMS.
- Open SMS/ Messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Type <TXN><SB><Last 5 digits of account number> and send to 9895088888.
- By sending this SMS, you will receive the bank account mini statement.
Federal Bank e Statement Online
If you are registered to the Federal bank internet banking facility. Then, you can check all transactions month-wise. The registered customers can also check the available balance and more. The following process will show you how you can check the Bank statement using Internet Banking.
How to get Federal Bank Statement Online.
- First of all, visit the official Federal bank website.
- On the Home page, you have to select the Internet Banking option.
- Click on the Personal banking option.
- Select the Continue to the Login option.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the given field.
- Enter the verification code and click on the Login button.
- After that, go to the Accounts section.
- Now, choose the Mini Statement option.
- Choose the date and click on the Get button. You can see the last transactions made in your account.
Get Bank Statement via Debit Card
You can also visit nearby any Federal bank ATM to get the mini statement. Follow the given steps to check the mini statement at ATM.
- Firstly, visit the nearest ATM.
- Swipe the debit card and enter the PIN.
- After that, select the Mini Statement option.
- Select the paper printed copy option.
- You will get the transactions printed on the paper.
In this way, you can get the bank e-statement at the ATM.
Visit Neayby Bank Branch
The customers can also visit the nearest branch of the Federal bank to get the mini statement. You have to take your bank account passbook and registered mobile number. The bank officers will confirm your account and print the transactions on your passbook. You can check the last 10 transactions done on your bank account. You can also request the officer to register for online banking facilities.
The above are the ways that you can get the mini statement of the Federal bank. If you are unable to get the mini statement then call customer care from your registered mobile number. Moreover, if you are having any problems regarding this article, let us know through comments.
What is a Federal bank statement password?
Federal Bank Statement password consists of 8 digit Alpha-Numeric number. The first four letters are the first four letters of your Name/ Company Name. The second four digits are your Date of Birth/ Date of firm incorporation in DDMM format.
How to check the Federal bank balance?
To know your Federal bank account balance. The Customer can simply give a missed call to 8431900900 from the registered mobile number.