How to open an IndusInd Bank 0 Balance Saving account: IndusInd Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online. IndusInd Bank account opening zero balance. Requirements for Indusind Zero Balance Account opening.
The IndusInd Bank Limited, an advanced banking and financial provider in India, serves millions of customers through 2000+ branches. The bank is popular for its commercial, transactional and electronic banking services across the country. IndusInd Bank offers quality services through manual and digitalized platforms. Customers can register multiple facilities such as internet banking, mobile banking, SMS banking, savings account opening, fixed deposit accounts and more.
Saving Accounts in IndusInd Bank
2024: IndusInd Bank works to meet every user’s financial needs. The bank provides various saving accounts with different provisions. Each account is merged with various facilities like debit cards, net banking, ATM services, and mobile banking. Indusind bank customers’ can select a saving account with a 0 balance feature or an account with a monthly minimum balance. Applicants must attain the required criteria to apply for any of the accounts.
IndusInd Bank Zero Balance Saving Account
Zero balance accounts are remarkable saving accounts that don’t require monthly or quarterly maintenance. Account users don’t require to maintain a minimum balance. However, the accounts operate like regular savings, providing similar interest rates and banking benefits.
Benefits of IndusInd zero balance saving account
- Good interest rates
Zero balance accounts also provide interest on their savings. It’s the best account for individuals starting on their investment journey.
- Cashback and rewards
Interested applicants get a debit card to help with transactions. This helps in gaining cashback offers for transactions made from the debit card. IndusInd Bank offers Amazon cashback and discounts from swiggy and Big Basket. Cardholders also avail rewards such as free tickets and restaurant discounts through the zero balance account.
- e-mandate settings
Account users can automatically set the e-mandate option to automate bill payments.
- Easy account opening process
Clients seeking to open an Indusind bank zero balance account can use the online process.
Zero Balance Indusind Bank Account Requirements
To open an IndusInd Bank 0 balance account, such as an Indus Delite Account, one should provide the following documents:
- Aadhaar card
- Registered mobile number with the Aadhaar card.
- PAN number
- Identity documents
- Address proof documents.
Types of IndusInd Bank zero balance accounts
- Indus Delite zero balance account
- Indus Young Saver
- Indus Easy Saving Account
- Indus Small Account.
The bank is open to all Indian residents wishing to open savings accounts and other banking services.
- Indian residents
- Applicant should be 18 years and above
- Applicant should have an Aadhaar and PAN card.
IndusInd Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online
Steps to open IndusInd Online Savings Account
- Visit the IndusInd Bank website portal.
- Click the “online saving account” option from the homepage menu.
- Press the “Apply now” or “click here” tab to start the account opening process.
- Choose the “open your account” now” tab to proceed.
- Enter your mobile number; the system will create the account number based on the mobile number. However, one can add details on the date of birth or official venues such as an anniversary.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP to verify the details and proceed.
- Next, provide your location to avail the nearest bank branch.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and PAN and accept the terms and conditions.
- Review the details and press the “send verification code.”
- Enter the code and press the continue button.
- Enter the required details, though the system will auto-populate some fields based on the Aadhaar card.
- Proceed to the nominee section, and enter the mandatory information.
- Choose your preferred Indusind bank zero balance account.
- Add a preferred UPI id and mobile banking details such as username and mobile banking PIN to continue.
- Recheck the details and proceed.
- Enter your initial deposit or pay for your debit card based on the type of zero balance account you have applied.
- Can I open an IndusInd Bank balance account from my phone?
Yes, it’s possible to open a zero-bank balance account online using your mobile or computer device.
- Does Indusind Bank provide a zero-balance account user with a debit card?
Account applicants can request a debit card during the account opening process.