Karur Vysya Bank – KVB Mini Statement Download Online, Missed Call, SMS, Toll Number, DLite Mobile banking. More at www.kvb.co.in. We will explain to get Karur Vysya Bank mini statement in various ways.
KVB Mini Statement
|Bank Name||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Headquarters||Karur, Tamil Nadu|
|Products||Bankings & Finance|
|Popularly known as||KVB|
Register Mobile Number for Mobile Banking
- Your mobile number can be registered to the bank account/ mobile banking while opening the account.
- The account holders can also visit the official website of KVB to submit the application form.
- Fill the application form and submit the application form to register the mobile number.
KVB Mini Statement Number
Once you register your mobile number, you can use the mobile banking service. You can also get the mini statement using this service. With missed call services, you can only get the last 8 transactions in your account. This is free of cost and no charges are applied to use this service. The customer needs to give a missed call to the following mentioned number from the registered mobile number.
KVB Mini Statement Missed Call Number: 09266292665
Give a missed call to the above number using a registered mobile number. The call will be automatically disconnected. Then, you will receive the SMS consisting of the last 8 transactions.
How to Get Bank Statement by SMS
The account holders can also use the SMS service to know the recent transactions in their accounts. To use this service, the customer has to register his mobile number to the Mobile banking service. To register to the KVB SMS banking service, you can send an SMS to the service number.
KVB SMS Banking Register via SMS:
Type KVBREG and send to 9244770000 / 56161
To get Mini Statement via SMS:
Type KVBTXN and send to 9244770000 / 56161
To check KVB remaining balance via SMS:
Type KVBBAL and send to 9244770000 / 56161
Via DLite & Mobile Banking
- First of all open the playstore and download the KVB Mobile Banking application.
- Open the application and click Login.
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Click on Login to go to your account.
- Select the Services option.
- After that, tap on Transaction History option.
- You can see all transactions from to date.
KVB Online Statement
The customer can also check the KVB Mini statement using internet banking. For this, you have to register for internet banking. The customers can Register for KVB Net Banking service through the official portal.
- Firstly, visit the official website of KVB using this link.
- Click on the Login button.
- After that, select the Continue to Login button.
- Enter the user id and password and login to your account.
- On the dashboard, select the Accounts option.
- Now, click on the Account Summary option.
- Then, select the View Mini Statement option to see the transactions.
Karur Vysya Bank Last 5 Transactions
- Reach to nearest ATM at your place.
- Insert your ATM cum Debit card in to the machine.
- Select the Language.
- Enter the PIN.
- Choose Mini Statment option.
- The machine asks whether you want the printed or digital statement.
- Select the one of the option and get a copy of the mini statement.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is KVB DLite app?
DLite is an official mobile banking application for Karur Vysya Bank. It will provide a lot of banking services. (Like account balance, Mini statement, Account details, etc,.)
- What is the KVB Bank Mini statement missed call number?
Karur Vysya Bank provides telebanking facilities for the customers. The customer can give a missed call to 09266292665. To know the last 5 transactions.
- KVB Full Form
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)
1 thought on “Karur Vysya Bank – KVB Mini Statement Online, Missed Call, SMS”
Waste of the bank e bank every month 500 rupees naa account lo nunchi cut chesthundhi I’m student intlo parents ichhina dabbulu daachukunte vellu cut chesthunnaru e bank waste Bo***