Easy methods to Track SBI Debit card Delivery Status using India post portal. How to Track SBI ATM Card delivery status Online, Onlinesbi net banking, Customer care, toll free. SBI atm card tracking by account number
SBI CARD TRACK
Modern banking facilitates multiple services, making it easy for customers to operate. Today bank customers can transfer funds through a mobile device in the comfort of their homes. It’s also easy to track bank cards like debit and credit card delivery status. This eliminates frequent bank visits or customer care calls. Customers can utilize various pathways to track the status of their phones.
SBI Bank, a leading multinational public sector in India, offers convenient banking and financial services to all esteemed customers. Every registered customer is eligible to apply for SBI Debit/ATM card. The card allows users to conduct banking services like withdrawals, linking to mobile apps, and transactions on internet banking and ATM s. The card holds the customer’s bank information which is unique to every user. New card applicants need to wait for 7 to 10 days to receive their ATM card delivery. The waiting process is quite easy as the user can track the delivery process through different methods, as shown in the guide.
How to Track SBI Debit Card
Required Items for the SBI ATM Card Tracking Process
To access your card progress, you need the following details:
- Registered mobile number: the number helps the user to get any SMS regarding the delivery.
- YONO SBI app: it’s easy to track the status using the YONO app
- Internet banking service: Net banking offers multiple services, meaning one can check the status online.
SBI Debit Card Delivery Status Using YONO Lite APP
Steps to check SBI Debit card delivery status using YONO Lite app
- Get the YONO SBI app on your device
- Log in to the “manage cards” section and click the “manage debit card” tab.
- Next, select the “Account number” tab for the card you wish to know the delivery status.
- Enter the month and year of the application and click the “submit button.
- The system will display the dispatch details on the screen.
SBI Yono APP Download for Android & Iphone
How to Check SBI ATM Card Delivery Status Using India Post Portal
After the application process, the bank dispatches the card through Indian post. An official SMS will show on your registered mobile number (SMS). To check the status, use the SMS information as follows:
- Open the messaging app on your device and check the SMS sent by SBI Bank.
- Suppose the SMS is not available; write SBIDGT on the search tab to avail the details.
- The “speed post tracking number” SBI ATM card, with the last four digits of the SBI ATM card, will show.
- Go to the Indian Post website portal link https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- Proceed to the “Track N Trace” option and enter your SBI ATM card tracking speed number as the consignment number.
- Review the details and press the “Track” button.
- The system will generate the delivery details on the screen.
- Once the card is delivered, activate it to use.
How to Check SBI ATM Card Delivery Status Through Onlinesbi Net Banking
- Go to your SBI Internet banking page.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Proceed to the “e-service” option and select the “ATM card services” button.
- Click the “Request ATM/Debit card” button.
- The page will open to options: apply and Enquiry options.
- Select the “enquiry” tab and enter your SBI Account number” details.
- Next, enter the month you applied for the ATM card and press submit tab.
- The dispatch and delivery information will show on the screen.
How to Check SBI ATM CARD Courier Tracking by Calling Customer Care Number
SBI Bank customers can also call the helpdesk for any enquiry. To get delivery details, call the customer care toll-free numbers:
- 1800 1234,
- 1800 112211
- 1800 425 3800
- 1800 2100
The bank representative will request to verify your details, and once satisfied, they will help with the status details.
- How long does the delivery process take?
SBI Bank takes 7 to 10 days to deliver the SBI Debit card.
1 thought on “How to Track SBI ATM Debit Card Delivery Status Check”
How many days deliver in mydebitcard