UNION BANK OF INDIA: UBI Account Opening Online, U-Mobile App. The process to open a UBI bank saving account in www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India Online Account Opening
Union Bank of India is popularly known as UBI. UBI offers banking services to its customers. It also provides financial services such as loans, and more. It is founded on 11th November 1919, headquarters is in Mumbai. This is one of the Indian government-renowned banks and holds 120 million customers.
Recently, the Andhra bank and Corporation bank has been merged with the Union Bank of India. Thus, provides more services and offers to the existing and new customers. Moreover, it offers digital banking services such as mobile banking, net banking, and more. Also, one can make a service request online.
Recently, many banks have introduced the online account opening system. This makes it easy for people who are looking to open a bank account. The person doesn’t need to go to the bank to open an account. By just sitting at home, individuals can open accounts easily.
However, there are various ways to open a UBI bank account. In this article, we are going to show you how you can open a UBI bank account online.
Documents Required to Open UBI Savings Account
You need to have the following documents to open a savings account in UBI:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Passport size photo
- NREGA Card
Accounts You Can Open Online
- Savings account
- Digital account
- Joint account
- Pension account
Minimum Balance required to open account in UBI
|Living Place||Without Cheque Book (in Rs.)||With Cheque Book (in Rs.)|
Union Bank of India Account in U-Mobile App
Individuals can open a bank account using a mobile phone. Here’s the process:
- First of all, open the Playstore on your mobile phone.
- Search and install the Union Selfie and M-Passbook application.
- Open the application and take a selfie and picture the Aadhaar card and PAN card.
- Confirm your details by pressing OK.
- Now, you can see the Account Number on your display.
- Go to the nearby UBI branch and verify your details and activate your account.
UBI Account Opening Online
If you have a PC with an internet connection, then follow the given steps to open a UBI bank account online.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Union Bank of India using the given link https://icmt.unionbankofindia.co.in/account/AccountOpnVer1.aspx
- You can see the home page of the Union Bank of India.
- Now, select the Apply Online button.
- Choose the Savings Account option.
- After that, select the Click Here for Apply link.
- Enter the Full Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, PAN Number, and Aadhaar number.
- Also, enter the PAN Number and Email.
- Select the ID Proof and enter the ID proof number.
- After that, select the State, District, and Branch.
- Now, you have to enter the address, annual income, occupation, marital status, and birth place.
- Then, add the Nominee details such as Nominee full name, address, mobile number, and email.
- Select the services provided by the bank i.e., Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, ATM/ Debit Card, and other facilities.
- Check the all required boxes and terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to submit your application.
- You can see the reference number on your screen. Note the reference number for future use.
- Now, download the application form and go to the nearby Union branch along with the KYC Documents.
- Submit the application form and KYC documents to finish the verification process.
In this way, you can apply for a Savings account in Union Bank of India. If you are facing any problems in opening a UBI bank account? then contact the UBI helpline. Customer support will assist you with your problem.
FAQ about ‘Union Bank of India Online Bank Account Opening Process’
Can I open a Union Bank of India account online?
Yes, you can open a UBI bank account online through the official portal.
How can I open a UBI bank account on mobile?
You have to download the UBI app on your mobile phone. Then, complete the registration process. Verify your details using proofs.
Are there any charges to open a UBI bank account?
There are minimum charges applicable to open a UBI bank account online/ offline. The charges are respective to the place.
Can I open a Savings account in Union bank?
Yes, you can open a savings account in Union bank online or offline.