IDFC ATM Card Activation: Valid ways to activate your IDFC First Bank Debit card. How to Activate IDFC First Bank Debit Card through net banking, customer care, IDFC Mobile app. Activate IDFC Bank Debit Card Without Net Banking.
IDFC ATM Card Activation
A debit card is a legal banking facility issued for easy money transactions during account opening. Debit cardholders can operate through online or offline platforms across different devices. It’s easy to merge your debit card with net banking and mobile banking services for easy online operations. One can withdraw funds through ATM and work through conducting shopping, travel, and other significant activities using a debit card.
However, the debit card user needs to activate the card to enjoy all the privileges. IDFC First bank India, a busy financial institution serving millions of Indian residents, offers various banking services through different channels. Every account holder gets a debit card or ATM card for easy withdrawal and banking. The card users get a chance to activate their debit card from the comfort of their home using the methods offered in the guide.
IDFC Debit Card Activation Process Step by Step
Methods to Activate Your Debit Card
- Using phone call or customer care
- Via official website
- Using net banking portal
- Debit card details such as date of birth, card number, expiry date, and CVV
- Net banking login credentials
- Customer ID
How to Activate IDFC First Bank Debit Card Using a Phone Call/ Calling Customer Care
The phone call process requires the account user to use their registered mobile number.
- Dial the toll-free number 1800 419 4332 wait for the call to connect.
- Once connected, choose your preferred language by selecting the corresponding number on the screen.
- Proceed to the next options and click debit card services.
- Press the “debit card PIN generation tab to continue.
- The IVRS will request confirmation details enter your date of birth (DDMMYY).
- The system will authenticate the details, and the user can create a four-digit PIN for the debit card.
- Reconfirm the PIN to complete the activation process.
IDFC First Bank Debit Card Activation 2024 Using IDFC mobile app
The IDFC First bank app is also a reliable platform to activate your debit card in the following:
- Get the IDFC First bank app on your smartphone.
- Enter your login details: username and password to log in.
- Open the setting page and select the debit card tab followed by the manage button.
- Next, create your preferred PIN and re-enter to confirm.
- The card is activated and proceeds to the limit management section.
- Select the debit card you wish to increase or activate domestic or international use.
- The card is ready for banking services such as POS, ATM withdrawal, and online transfer.
How to Activate IDFC Bank Debit Card Online Without Net Banking
Step by step to Activate IDFC Bank Debit Card Online Without Net Banking
- Open the IDFC bank debit card website “My IDFC” portal https://my.idfcbank.com
- Select the “generate debit card PIN” option and proceed to a new page.
- Next, enter your IDFC customer ID, country, mobile number, and captcha code.
- Proceed and key in the debit card number, expiry date, and CVV details.
- Recheck the information and click submit button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to verify the information.
- Now you can create a debit card PIN and reconfirm to complete the activation process.
IDFC First Bank Debit Card Activation using IDFC internet Banking Portal
- Visit the IDFC bank net banking portal link https://my.idfcbank.com/login
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Select the debit card option followed by the “generate PIN” tab.
- Choose the debit card from the list and key in the expiry date and CVV number.
- The portal will send an OTP to your mobile number.
- Use the OTP to verify the details and proceed to the PIN generation process.
- Create a PIN and re-enter again to confirm.
- Recheck the details and click submit button.
The IDFC debit card user can utilize the activated card on various banking and financial services.
- Can I change the debit card PIN after the activation process?
Yes, the cardholder can change the PIN using the same platform if they suspect any fraud or wish to get a new PIN.
- How can I reach the IDFC First bank customer care?
The IDFC bank customer care contact details are open to all customers. To avail of any service call the toll-free number 1800 419 4332.