Allahabad bank mini statement number new by SMS, Missed call, Online. Know how to Register to Allahabad Bank Missed Call Service. Allahabad Bank Mini Statement Enquiry Toll Free Number
Allahabad Bank Mini Statement Number
The Allahabad Bank is one of the oldest banks in India, founded in 1865. Its headquarter is situated in Kolkata. It provided the finest banking services to its customer. Recently it was merged with the Indian Bank. The Allahabad bank also offers various banking services. Moreover, it introduced the SMS, Missed call banking facility to ease the banking for its customers.
By using this service, the account holder can check account balance, mini statement, and other details. To utilize this facility you have to register your mobile number to the bank account. In this article, we are going to show you how you can check Allahabad mini statement, account balance via missed call service.
How to Register to Allahabad Bank Missed Call Service
You have to register your mobile number to the Allahabad missed call service. Without registering you cannot use this service. The following process shows you how to register yourself to the missed call service-
- Firstly, open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Type REG <space> Account No and send to 9223150150.
- Message should be sent from registered mobile number.
Then, you will receive the successful registration message from the bank.
Allahabad Bank Mini Statement
To get the Allahabad bank mini statement you have to call the customer care number. The account holder needs to call using only the registered mobile number. The following process shows you how to get a mini statement by calling customer care:-
- First of all, you have to open the dial app on your mobile phone.
- Now call 09224150150 using your registered mobile number.
- The call will be automatically disconnects after few seconds.
- In next few minutes, you will receive an SMS from the bank consits of transaction history.
- You can only get last 5 transaction details.
Missed Call to +91 9223150150
Remember to call the toll-free number from the registered mobile number. If you didn’t register your mobile number then, go to the nearby branch. Then, request to link your mobile number to the bank account. However, the linking process could take time. Any account holder having an account in Allahabad bank can use this service.
You can use this service anytime and anywhere. There are no charges applicable to utilize this service.
Allahabad Bank Mini Statement by SMS
You can check Allahabad bank account balance and mini statement by sending an SMS. Here’s the process:-
- Firstly, open the messaging app.
- Type <LATRAN><Account Number> and send to 9223150150.
- The message should be sent from registered mobile number.
- After some time, you will get the last 5 transaction details of your account through SMS.
Type <LATRAN> <Account number> and send to 9223150150
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Allahabad Bank mini statement number?
The Allahabad bank mini statement number is: 9223150150
- Can I check my last 5 transactions of Allahabad bank account?
Yes, you can check your last 5 transaction history of Allahabad bank account by giving missed call to 9223150150.
- How can I check Allahabad bank account balance?
You can Send BALAVL<space>Account Number to 9223150150 check the account balance.
- How can I register to Allahabad bank missed call service?
You have to give a missed call or send an SMS REG <space> Account No and send to 9223150150 to register your mobile number.