Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry in 5 ways in online or offline at https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/
Check Andhra Bank account balance through Missed call, SMS, Mobile banking, Internet Banking, ATM, Bank.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
The Andhra Bank is a public sector bank which is having 2000+ network branches. The Andhra Bank was founded on 28th November 1923, Machilipatnam. The headquarters is in Hyderabad. Since the Andhra bank merged with the Union bank, the account holders can check the bank account details and internet baking at the union bank official website.
By logging to Union internet banking the user can check the Andhra bank account balance, transaction details, mini-statement, request cheque book and more.
This bank allows the customer to check the bank balance by online and offline.
In this guide we will show you how to check your bank balance through online and offline.
Ways to Check Andhra Bank Balance
- Check your bank balance via Missed call
- Balance enquiry via Internet Banking
- Bank balance enquiry via Mobile banking
- By visiting nearest bank
- Through nearest ATM
How to Check Andhra Bank Balance by Missed Call
Follow the given process, to check bank account balance through Missed call;
- Take your mobile phone and open dial app.
- Dial to 09223011300 using your registered mobile number.
- The call will disconnect after 2 or 3 rings.
- You will get an SMS including your bank balance details to your registered mobile number.
Andhra Balance Enquiry via Internet Banking
If you have the internet banking login details then follow the steps given below;
- Firstly, visit the official website of Andhra bank using this link. https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/
- On the home page, navigate to Personal banking and then internet banking.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password in the given fields.
- Select the Login button to log in.
- You can check the account balance on the Net Banking dashboard. Select Accounts option.
- Select the account to check the details.
- Also, the user can check mini-statement, transaction history, activate/ de-activate ATM card through the dashboard.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry via U-Mobile App
You need to register yourself to avail this service. You should have the proper internet connection and internet charges may apply.
Download the Andhra bank Mobile app on your mobile phone and follow the given process;
- Take your mobile phone and open the Play-Store or App store in it.
- Search for the Andhra Mobile Banking app and install it on your device.
- Open the app and enter your username and password in the given fields.
- Tap on the Login button.
- The user can check the remaining bank balance through a dashboard.
- Tap on the Accounts option and then select your Account.
Check Bank Balance through nearest ATM
If you have nearby any ATM or Andhra bank then take your passbook and visit.
- Take your passbook and visit a nearby ATM or bank.
- Insert the ATM Card in the ATM.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Now, select the Balance Enquiry / Balance Check option.
- Next, it will display the remaining bank balance on the screen, and also SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
if you have any doubts regarding this article please let us know through comments www. departments.in
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I check my last 5 transactions in Andhra Bank?
To check the last 5 transactions you can give the missed call to the number 09223011300 from your registered mobile number.
- How can I check my bank balance without the app?
You can get the missed call to the toll-free number 18002740110 from the registered mobile number.
- How can I check my bank balance on my phone?
The best option to check the bank balance on the phone is installing the UPI apps like Google pay, PhonePe, etc.