How to open zero balance account in axis bank online. Axis Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online. Zero balance Axis Bank Account Open offline.
Axis Bank Zero Balance Account
A Detailed Guide on Axis Bank Zero Bank Balance Account: Zero Bank balance accounts are significant options for many customers seeking to start saving. The account doesn’t require any monthly maintenance amount or minimum balance. Axis Bank, a renowned bank in India, offers various zero-balance savings accounts to enhance their customers’ saving spirit. Registered customers don’t need to worry about monthly charges and penalties.
Axis Bank Zero Bank Balance Savings Account
Axis Bank customers can choose between regular savings and zero balance accounts based on financial needs. The account offers pretty benefits making banking easier for each client. Axis Bank has three zero-balance saving accounts as follows:
- Government scholarship saving account
- Basic Saving account
- Small basic saving account
To access Axis Bank zero balance saving account, the user shouldn’t have an existing saving account. Registered users must close the regular savings accounts within 30 days of opening the zero balance account. Suppose the user doesn’t close other accounts; the bank has the authority to free all operations. This means account users cannot open any other saving account once they apply for a zero-balance account.
Axis Zero Balance Account
Required Documents for Axis Bank 0 Balance Account
- Recent passport-size photos
- Address proof documents
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Active mobile number
- Address proof documents
- Identity documents
Features of Axis Bank 0 Balance Saving Account
Each Axis Bank 0 balance account holds unique features that allow the user to conduct various banking and financial services.
Government Scholarship Saving account
Applicants opting for the Government Scholarship Saving Account can avail the following features:
- Users can open the account singly or jointly.
- No minimum balance.
- A free Rupay debit card
- ATM withdrawal limit of INR 40 000 daily.
- Free passbook and monthly e-statements
- INR 1 lakh limit for shopping transactions.
Basic Saving account
- Axis bank offers 3-4% interest per year for daily balances.
- Users can access 14000 ATMs and 4000 branches through the Basic saving account.
- Applicants can apply for internet and mobile banking services.
- Free monthly e-statement, passbook, and SMS alerts.
- INR 40,000 daily ATM withdrawal limit.
- A free Rupay debit card.
- Free cash deposit
Small Basic Saving Account
- Personal accident cover of INR 1lakh after using the card once after 45 days.
- The daily transactions shouldn’t exceed INR 10 000.
- Applicant cannot transfer funds abroad.
- The account balance should be more than INR 50 000.
Axis Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online
How to open Axis Bank zero bank balance
To open a zero bank balance saving account online, the user can follow the simple steps below.
- Go to the Axis Bank website portal.
- Click the “Apply now” option to proceed with the application.
- Next, select the “Digital Saving Account” tab, and choose the “Zero balance account” from the list.
- Again click the “apply now” option and press the “continue” option.
- Proceed and enter your PAN number, Aadhaar number, and mobile number.
- Read the term and conditions before you agree and select the “proceed” button.
- Enter the required details such as name, address, etc.
- To complete the KYC details, schedule a video call.
How to Apply Axis Zero Balance Account Offline
Steps to apply for Axis Bank zero bank balance offline
- Go to the nearest Axis Bank branch.
- Request the bank officer for a zero balance account opening form.
- Choose your preferred zero balance account to get the correct application form.
- Next, fill in all required details and attach the requested documents.
- Review the information and submit the form.
- The bank will verify the information and approve the account.
- Once open, a confirmation SMS will be sent to your mobile number and email ID.
Axis Bank Debit Card Activation for Online Transaction
- Can I simultaneously open zero-balance and regular savings accounts at Axis Bank?
No, the user must close any other savings account with the bank to apply for a zero balance.
- Who can apply for a zero-bank balance account in Axis Bank?
The zero balance accounts are open to any interested Axis Bank customer.