Axis Bank Credit Card & Debit card Activation for Online, Domestic and International Transactions through Online at www.axisbank.com.
Axis Bank Debit Card Activation
You are an Axis debit card holder. Facing problems for making online transactions? Then, this article will help you to fix the problems. Generally, the online transactions for your debit card are disabled. If you are a fresh user. You can activate manually using one of the following methods.
The Axis bank customers can activate the debit cards for Online transactions by using any of the following ways.
- Via Mobile for Domestic Use
- Via Mobile for International Use
- By Axis bank Internet Banking
Axis Bank Credit Card Activation
After getting the Axis bank debit card/ credit card. The first thing, you have to do is to generate the PIN. Then you need to enable online transactions. The following are the options that you can enable on your debit card.
- Enable Online Transaction.
- Disable Online Transaction.
- Activate Contactless Transactions.
- Activate / Deactivate Internet Usage.
- Create Usage Limit for your Card.
- Block / Unblock Axis Debit Card.
- Request to replace the debit card.
How To Activate Axis Bank Debit Card for Online Transaction
If you have already registered to the Axis bank mobile banking facility. In that case, you can simply activate the Axis bank debit card via Axis Mobile – Fund Transfer, UPI, Recharge & Payment app. If you haven’t done yet. Try to register for mobile banking. In this process, We will show how to activate your debit card for online transactions to domestic use.
- Firstly, open Playstore app and download Axis Mobile Bank app.
- Open the app and tap on Login button.
- Login to the app using 6 digit mPIN.
- Tap on three dots on top of the app.
- Under Quick links, select the Debit card option.
- Then, all your debit cards will show on your screen.
- Select the debit card to enable the online transactions.
- Tap on the Control center option.
- After that, you will see two options i.e., Domestic use.
- Turned ON the Domestic usage option.
- Select the eCommerce option.
- As same, toggle switch ON.
- You can also set the limit for online transaction spend limit using slide option.
Customers can only use cards for domestic use. You cannot use your Axis bank Debit card for international usage without enabling it.
How to Activate Axis Bank Debit Card for International Transactions
If you want to activate your Axis bank debit card for online transactions for International usage. Then, the following process will show how to do it using your mobile phone.
- First of all open Playstore app and download Axis Mobile Bank app..
- Login the Axis Mobile app using 6 digit mPIN.
- Tap on three dots on top of the app.
- Choose the Debit card option under the Quick Links section.
- After that, you can see all your debit cards.
- Choose the debit card to enable the online transactions.
- Select the Control center option.
- Then, you will see two options i.e.,International use.
- Toggle International switch turned ON.
How to Activate Axis Bank Debit Card for Online Transaction
You can also use the Axis bank internet banking facility to activate a Debit card for online transactions. For this, you should already register for internet banking. The following process shows you how to do it.
How to Activate Axis Bank Debit / Credit Card for Online Transactions
- Open the Axis bank official website on your mobile or PC.
- Go to the login section.
Login to your account using the login username and password.
- After that, navigate to the Services section.
Now, select the Debit/ Credit Card Services option.
- After that, choose the Limit Enhancement/More Services option.
Now, you can Turn ON the online transactions by toggling the switch.
You can activate Axis bank debit card for online transactions. By following one of the above methods. You can simply activate your debit card/credit card using the internet or mobile banking facility. Moreover, if you have any problems. Please let us know in the comments section.
- How to check axis bank balance?
Axis bank provides missed call banking facility to customers. Customers can give missed call to 800 419 5959 from registered mobile number. To Know your Axis bank Account Balance.