Quick Ways to Enquire central Bank of India Account Balance. Central bank of india balance enquiry number. 2024 Central bank of india balance check number.
Central Bank of India Balance Check
The modern banking platforms offer easy, convenient and transparent banking services that eliminate paperwork. Customers can bank from their smartphone and computer devices anytime beyond regular banking hours. The ease helps avoid bank congestion and long processing hours. Today one can have instant transfer services without much documentation.
The changes trickle down to account services such as balance checks, bank statement download, and account opening services. The user can enquire about their balances and account information using different platforms. The central Bank of India provides advanced services to all registered customers using digital tools. The renowned commercial bank has many bank branches in the country that offer quality services.
Central Bank of India customers can avail of the account balance for an account. The user can opt for online or offline modes to check the balance. Most services are available on mobile phones, eliminating the need to visit the bank branch.
Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
CBI (Central Bank of India) Balance check by giving missed call to this toll-free number +91 9555244442
How to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
Account balance details offer the user information about the available funds. It’s easy to access the data through the following methods:
- By making a missed call
- Internet banking service
- Mobile banking app
- Using UPI app
Central Bank of India Balance Giving A Missed Call
Balance check by making a missed call
The central Bank of India account holder should use their registered mobile number to complete the process.
- Dial the number 95552 44442 from your mobile number.
- After a few rings, the system disconnects the call and sends an SMS with the account balance.
How to check CBI bank balance check using the ATM
- Go to the CBI ATM and swipe your debit card.
- Next, key in the login PIN to proceed.
- Choose the “balance enquiry/account balance” option.
- The system will display the balance on the screen.
Central Bank of India Balance Check through Net Banking
2024 central Bank of India account balance through Internet Banking
The net banking facility helps users access multiple banking services. The process requires an internet connection to operate. Registered CBI customers can follow the steps below to avail the account balance.
- Visit the CBI internet banking service website via the link https://www.centralbank.net.in/#/
- Open the homepage and select the “login” option.
- The page will show a security message; select the proceed tab to open a new page.
- Next, enter the page’s user ID and password to log in.
- Click the “enquiry” followed by the “account balance” option to get the details on your account.
- The user can access bank account statements on the same platform.
How to Check CBI Account Balance Using the UPI APP
The tech market offers various UPI apps from Google Pay (GPAY), PhonePe, BHIM, etc. The apps are compatible with bank facilities, making it easy to transact funds through mobile devices.
- Register on your preferred UPI app and acquire login credentials.
- For our case, we use the BHIM app; the user should download, install and register on the app.
- Next, select the language you wish to use.
- Proceed to the verification process, and select the registered SIM /mobile number with the bank.
- Next, select the three lines in the upper right corner.
- Click the “bank accounts” option and press the bank account.
- The user should verify the account to avail of the account balance.
- Proceed to the bank account section and click the “request balance” tab.
- Key in your UPI PIN to show your balance.
- Copy or save the details for reference.
Check Central Bank of India Balance through Mobile APP
CBI account balance enquiry through the mobile app
The mobile banking app is convenient for every smartphone user. One can access various banking services anywhere, anytime, without banking hour restrictions.
- Open the CBI mobile banking app on your smartphone.
- Enter your login details to access the app.
- Next, enter the OTP code for verification purposes.
- Click the “Account details” option to open the account balance details on the page.
Also read Canara Bank Balance Check Number
- What is the CBI toll-free number?
To enquire about any bank issue, the account user should call the toll-free number 1800221911 to connect with bank officers.
- When can I request for balance check?
All the above-mentioned services operate 24/7; users can access net banking, mobile banking, SMS, etc., anytime on their gadgets.