City Union Bank – CUB Cheque Book Request Online, Mobile banking plus, Customer Care. CUB Cheque book Status Check Online 2024 at www.cityunionbank.com
CUB Cheque Book
City Union Bank also known as CUB is an Indian bank. It was founded in 1904 referred to as one of the long back established banks. The headquarters is in Kumbakonam, Tamilnadu. For decades, it provides banking and financial services to its customers. Moreover, it also offers various banking account i.e., Savings accounts, current accounts, and more.
Accordingly, it provides a digital banking facility for account holders. The account holders can register for this service to avail of net banking, mobile banking facilities. By registering to the net banking, one can raise a request for cheque book online. If you are searching to request a cheque book online? then you are in the right place. Here, we will help you to get a new City Union Bank (CUB) cheque book online.
CUB Cheque Book Request
If you are registered to the internet banking facility. Then follow the below steps to apply for city union bank cheque book online.
Step-by-step process to request a new CUB cheque book online via internet banking.
Firstly, visit the official website of City Union Bank through this link.
From the home page, you have to click on the Login button.
Enter the User ID/ Username.
Now, click on the Continue button. Type the password in the given field.
After that, navigate to the Services/ Requests option.
Choose the Cheque Book request option.
Select your account and click on Continue.
Select or enter the new address.
At last, click on Confirm option.
Your City Union Bank cheque book will be delivered to the mailing address.
You can follow these steps to order the CUB cheque book online. Generally, it takes a week or two to depart the cheque book. In this pandemic situation, it will take more time than usual.
How to Apply Cheque book in CUB Mobile Banking Plus App
You can also request a City Union Bank cheque book through mobile phone. But, you have already registered to the CUB mobile banking facility. The following process shows you how to request a City Union Bank cheque book by mobile banking-
- Open play store on your mobile phone.
- Download and install the CUB MOBILE BANKING PLUS application.
- Enter the login user id and password.
- Now go to the ‘Options‘.
- Choose Requests option.
- Tap on the Cheque Book Request option.
- Choose the bank account and click on continue.
- Select the address or receive the book at branch.
Request in City Union Bank Branch
Simply, you can reach to nearby CUB branch and request for cheque book. Here’s how you can do it:-
- Visit the nearby CUB branch.
- Ask the officer to request cheque book.
- Take the request form and fill in the details i.e., Name, and Account Number.
- Tick the “Cheque Book Request” box.
- Signature on the request form and submit to the officer.
- The officer will process your request.
By Calling CUB Customer Care
If you are unable to use either of the above methods. Then, simply call customer care to request a cheque book online. The following process shows you how you do it:-
- Dial to 044 7122 5000 from your registered mobile number.
- Choose the language you are comfortable with using dial pad.
- Choose the appropriate options to transfer call to executive.
- Once it connects to executive, make request to issue for a cheque book.
- The executive will confirm by asking you the details.
- Answer the security questions and verify your account.
- Then, the customer care executive will confirm your request.
- Your new cheque leafs will be dispatched to the registered address.
CUB Cheque Book Status
After applying for the City Union Bank cheque book. Your request will take a couple of days to process. After dispatching Cheque book, City Union Bank Bank will send a message to the customer’s registered mobile number. The message also includes the expected date of delivery of cheque book.
Customers can also know the city union bank cheque book tracking by calling customer care. They will provide you with cheque book request and dispatching status details. There is no other alternative to track your cheque book status directly from the bank.
How to check CUB Cheque book status?
City Union Bank will send a message to the customer. After cheque book has been dispatched. The message also includes the expected date of cheque book delivery.