Ways to download ICICI Credit card statement (Bill). Download icici credit card statement online through phone banking, net banking. Download ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement Through iMobile APP.
ICICI Credit Card Statement
Credit cards are unique banking facilities that help users purchase items on credit and pay in flexible terms. The card uses borrowed money from credit card providers. After the purchase, the users should pay the debt plus the interest in installment. The ICICI bank creates different credit cards with various features and benefits.
Some cards allow for travel, shopping, groceries, hotel, etc. the user needs to attain the required criteria to avail of ICICI credit cards. For easy follow-up and planning, the bank regularly recommends that users check their credit card statements. This provides a clear summary of every activity happening on the account. It’s also a great way to check your spending and bill payment schedule.
The ICICI bank credit card statement helps comprises the billing cycle, due date, minimum amount due, outstanding balance, etc. The information will guide users to enhance their payment or cut their expenses to avoid huge credit card bills. The user can request the statement online or offline based on preference.
Download ICICI Credit Card Statement Phone Banking
Steps to download ICICI credit card statement phone banking
The phone banking method doesn’t require any internet connection. The credit card user should call using their registered mobile number from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Call the number 1860 120 7777, 1860 120 6699 or +91-4071403333.
- Once connected to the bank officer, state your request for a credit card statement.
- The ICICI bank officer will request proof documents to verify the process.
- Next, provide the statement period you wish to check.
- The officer will process the statement and send it via SMS.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Statement Using ICICI Net Banking
How to get ICICI bank credit card statement using internet banking
- Open the ICICI Net banking portal using the link https://icicibank.com/
- Enter your username and password to continue.
- Next, click “my accounts” > “e-statement” options.
- Proceed to a new page, choose the credit card option, and select the “Go” button.
- Next, choose the period from the options: monthly or annual.
- Click on the credit card and period option.
- Select the PDF icon to get the statement in PDF.
- To view the statement, enters the statement password.
Download ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement Through iMobile APP
The ICICI iMobile banking app is available on both Android and IOS devices. The card user should download and register to access any banking service.
- Open the iMobile app after the installation process.
- Enter you’re your MPIN or fingerprint verification details to log in.
- Next, click “my cards” and choose your credit card under the card section.
- Enter your statement option (month and year) and click the “download statement PDF” tab.
- Click the download button to get your statement on your device.
- Enter the statement password to view the data.
For example, Krishan 04/09/2000: Kris0409
ICICI credit card e-statement
The bank allows credit card and account holder to access their monthly statement through an email ID. The user needs to register for an e-statement subscription. Once registered, the bank will be sending your credit card statement every month in PDF format. To open, enter your password as directed above.
Also read How to Increase ICICI Credit Card Limit
- Can I get my credit card statement by visiting the bank branch?
Yes, the user can also visit the bank branch for all banking services. The bank officer will ask for proof details and generate a copy of the statement.
- Who is eligible for an ICICI credit card statement email subscription?
The e-statement facility is open to all ICICI account users who wish to get their monthly statements.