Ways to Use Jio Media Cable Connecting to TV and Checking Balance. JIO Balance Check – JIO Data Balance Check, JIO Data Loan Number. Jio Call History Login in MY JIO APP. How to Repay the JIO Emergency Data Loan.
JIO Balance Check
Reliance Jio is a telecom services provider in India that offers various services like 4G &5G voice calling and data packs with benefits. The company is a top developer of multiple brands in the Telecom sector. Reliance Jio registers millions of new customers daily who benefits from quality services. Jio allows people to check Jio balance inquiry by number, watching and call history online, as well as Data, SMS, Call validity, and other inquiry information using the My Jio app. One check and know the available balance and accessible data usage without much hassle.
Moreover, Jio has established other changes in the Telecom industry by fixing JIO’s basic phone to TV and watching HD channels on the TV. It consists of two different versions of media cables, including HMDI port and HD TV cables. It also provides 5 to 6 more hours of the watch for free; thus, users must have Jio SIM and Jio phones. With Jio media cable, individuals can get all its features, such as sharing and playing, watching HD movies, connecting to TV, and grooving to Jio music.
How to Check JIO Data Balance
The process to JIO Data Balance Check to know Validity & Data Usage
Among the top leading telecom operators of Reliance Jio, India has established different ways that users can check their balance for Data and account balance with available data usage. You can check the Jio balance using the methods to know the validity and data usage;
JIO Balance Enquiry at Jio.com
- Move to Jio’s official website at https://www.jio.com/selfcare/login/ and choose the Sign In button.
- Select the mobile option and input your Jio mobile number.
- An OTP message will be sent to your phone, and press it.
- Press the submit button to proceed.
- Your data balance, use, and plan information will be on the next page.
- Lastly, check the balance in detail and hit the check usage or view more option to complete the process.
JIO Balance Check Through My Jio APP
- Navigate to the Google Play Store on your device, find the My Jio App, and log in.
- Sign into your Jio account using the OTP sent to your registered phone number on the next page.
- On the homepage, navigate to the My Account section.
- Under the My Account section, check your high-speed data balance and validity.
- Hit ”View Details” to view your current and future plan information and validity.
How to Check Balance in JIO By USSD Code
- Press to dial *333# to know Jio Balance and talk time.
- For Jio SMS balance and validity, dial *367*2#.
- To check the internet balance and validity, dial *333*1*3*#.
- Dial *333*11*11*1# for Jio’s primary balance.
- Call *333*3*1*1# to activate caller tune.
- Deactivate Caller Tune by calling *333*3*1*2#
JIO Net Balance Check Through Missed Call Number
- Dial 1299 to search for your Jio balance and validity.
- After that, the call will automatically end to proceed.
- You will get a message on the number you asked for the balance.
How to Check JIO Data Balance By SMS
- First, check your balance, validity, and data usage by sending SMS ‘MYPLAN’ to 199.
- Send an SMS ‘ Bill’ to 199 for Jio postpaid bill details.
- Also send an SMS ‘ START’ TO 1925 TO activate Jio 4G data.
- Sent SMS ‘BAL’ TO 199 to get the main balance on prepaid.
- Know your 4G data usage by sending an SMS ‘MBAL’ option to 55333.
- To search the call rate, SMS ‘TARIFF’ TO 191.
Date & Validity JIO Balance Enquiry By Customer Care
- Launch your phone’s keypad and call Jio customer service at 1800-889-9999.
- Follow the instructions to select a language after hearing the voice.
- You can continue by clicking 1 after selecting a language.
- Conclude by contacting customer service to know about your balance.
JIO Balance Check Number Through IVRS
- Call the Jio customer service number 1991 to know your Jio balance.
- Connect your number to get a reply from an IVR system.
- Select your language by clicking the preferred option.
- The IVR system will notify you of your balance and the plan’s validity.
Jio Call History Login in MY JIO APP
How to login to the My Jio Call history
Jio Call History, How to Get Jio Call History Details in 2024. Here are steps to log in to the My Jio call history;
- Visit the Play Store to launch and install your device’s ”My Jio” app.
- Input the Jio mobile number and press the generate OTP button to sign.
- Get the OTP to your registered mobile number and tap it.
- Navigate to the menu bar by pressing the dots on the top side.
- Move to the ‘’My Usage’’ button. Then select the ‘’ Calls’’ option.
- Select the date you want for the call history.
- Proceed by selecting how you want the call history to be downloaded. Enter the ‘’Download statement’’ option.
- Save and download the Jio call history statement as a pdf.
Download JIO Call History for One Month to Six Months
Process to download Jio call history for one month to six months
Download Jio Call History get Jio call details. You can install and download Jio call history for one to six months as mentioned below;
- Progress to the MYJIO app on your device.
- Sign into the app with your registered Jio number and generate OTP.
- Submit the OTP, select the three dots in the left corner.
- Click on the ‘’My Statement’’ option.
- You will see two date drop-down menus. Enter the date on which you need to statement.
- Select one month’s starting date in the drop-down and the sixth-month ending date in the next space.
- Tap on how you need this history to be downloaded.
- Next, select the ‘Download Statement’ option.
- You can download Jio call history for one to six months.
How to Check JIO Balance Number
Jio has unique phone numbers that help users know the available balance and the data balance for the 4G and 5G recharges. The JIO number that one can use across the country is through;
- Calling 1991 to know the data and validity information of the recharge plan.
- Dialling 8008899999 from any telecom operator to check a balance inquiry.
How to Repay the JIO Emergency Data Loan?
You can follow the steps below to repay the emergency data loan;
- Launch the My Ji app and search for the Menu option.
- Choose the ‘Emergency data loan ‘option on the new page.
- Press the Continue option.
- If the loan is due, tap the ‘loan Balance due option on the screen and select it.
- Enter the online payment mode you need to pay.
- Now, repay the Jio emergency data loan to complete the process.
How the Jio Emergency Data Voucher Facility Works
The Jio has launched the ‘Jio Emergency Data Voucher services. Members can take data loans from the company through these services. It is offered to users who don’t pay for mobile services data bills. However, you can buy one to get it as a Jio data loan through the company’s Emergency Data Voucher service.
- Access the Jio emergency data loan using the My Jio App option
- Sign in with your Jio number and select the emergency data loan voucher.
- Under mobile services, select the ‘Get emergency data’ option.
- Next, tap the ‘Activate now’ tab.
- The emergency data loan will now be activated.
JIO Data Loan Number 2024
Procedure to get a Jio data loan number
In case of any issues with the telecom service provider, you can contact Jio customer services. Below are simple ways to get a Jio data loan;
- Contact the Emergency Data Loan Number 1299 from your Jio mobile number to receive a loan.
- You will get a 10GB loan from the number provided.
- Press one of the options on the screen page and select the ‘Jio Data Loan’ option.
- You will be asked how much data loan you need on your Jio mobile number.
Also read SBI Zero Balance Account Opening Online
- What are the types of storage settings in jiofi.local.html?
Users can store data from settings option in Jio, including Local, Wi-Fi, and Internet storage.