Kotak Mahindra Bank online KYC update. How to Update KYC in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Link /Update PAN Card to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account. How to Link Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Bank Account.
Kotak Bank KYC Update Online & Offline
Banks and financial institutions require all registered customers to provide their KYC details for complete account function. The Kotak Bank India offers online platforms for an easy and convenient way to complete the KYC update or registration process. KYC update process requires the user to provide an Aadhaar card, PAN card, registered mobile number, Address proof, and other banking and personal details. Using the steps below, Kotak Bank account users can use the net banking facility to acquire the KYC process.
Details to Change in Kotak Bank KYC
The Kotak Bank allows users to change several details online and eliminates visiting the bank.
- Email ID
- PAN card number
- Aadhaar card number
However, some details require the account holder to visit the bank and provide proof details.
Kotak Mahindra Bank KYC Update Online
Online KYC in Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Visit the Kotak Bank net banking website https://www.kotak.com/
- Key in your user ID and password and enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click the “update personal details” option to see your KYC details.
- Fill Details,
- Enter otp Press submit button
How to Link PAN Card to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
Now you can Update PAN Number in Kotak Bank. Step by step to Link PAN Card to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account.
- Select the edit option next to the PAN card tab.
- Next, enter your Pan number, re-enter the number and select the “update Pan” option.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number; use it to verify the detail to proceed.
- The request will be submitted; the NSDL will verify and make the changes within seven days.
- After the update, the user cannot change the PAN card again via the online system. For other changes, one must visit the bank.
How to Link Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
Updating Aadhaar number in Kotak Bank
- Proceed to the edit option next to the Aadhaar number option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number review it to confirm.
- The user can also choose to link the account with a gas subsidy.
- Next, select the checkbox to agree with terms and conditions.
- Review the details and select submit button.
- The system will send an OTP from the NCPI to authenticate the details.
- Use the OTP and click submit tab to continue.
- The bank will update the Aadhaar to complete the process.
- The account holder can only update the Aadhaar once using the online platform. Any change on the same, the user must visit the bank.
Updating Email in Kotak Bank
- Select the edit button, which is next to the email ID option.
- A new page will open, enter your email ID and re-enter it to confirm.
- Recheck and select submit button to make the changes.
How to Edit/ Update Address in Kotak Bank Account
Update Address in Kotak Bank
- Proceed to the address option and select the edit tab.
- Click update using Aadhaar or Address proof.
- For the Aadhaar option, the user needs to verify the Aadhaar number using the OTP code.
- Key in the Address and submit the details.
- Address proof option, key the document type, and upload the document in the specified format.
- Verify the details to complete the address update process.
Kotak 811 Full KYC Account
KYC for Kotak 811 account
- Download and install the Kotak 811 app on your mobile device
- Once logged in, select the “video KYC” to proceed.
- Ensure to have your PAN card, plain paper, pen, good camera, and internet.
- The bank officer will connect your video to verify the details.
- You need to show the original PAN and signature on plain paper.
- The executive will verify the information and update the details within one day.
Kotak 811 app Android Download link
- Can a Kotak Bank accountholder update their online KYC regularly?
The Kotak Bank allows customers to change the PAN, Aadhaar, email ID, and address once using the online platform. If the user needs to make changes on the same details, they need to visit the bank branch.