2024 Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement through Missed Call, SMS. Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement 2024 using Whatsapp, Net Banking.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement online
Regular account checkup helps the user keep track of their spending habits and note any unusual activities. Banks and financial institutions offer various manual and online systems to help accountholders view and download their bank statements. A statement contains all account transactions based on the period set. One can request a complete or mini statement to view different activities. The user needs to visit the bank branch to get a copy for complete transactions.
Kotak Mahindra Bank India is popular for its great services and multiple banking facilities, which help customers avail of services easily. The Kotak Bank customers can request various services such as account statements, balance checks, credit card applications, and more via online systems. This reduces the need to visit the bank due to digital platforms.
The Kotak Bank mini statement details are available through the following services:
- Sending SMS
- Using Kotak 811 App
- Internet Banking app.
- Missed call service
Kotak Bank Account Mini Statement By Giving Missed Call
How to get the Kotak Bank account Mini statement through missed call
- The account users need to call through the registered mobile number 1800 2740110.
- After a few rings, the system will disconnect the call and send an SMS with recent transactions to the mobile number.
kotak mahindra bank mini statement missed call number +91 1800 274 0110 (toll free)
Get Kotak Bank Account mini statement using the SMS method
Using the registered mobile number, type the following SMS.
- TXN > Send to 9971056767
The Kotak Mahindra Bank will review the request and send an SMS containing the last three transactions.
Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement using Whatsapp
How to check/get Kotak Mini statement using Whatsapp
Whatsapp is a popular social media service with millions of users globally. Most banking sectors are incorporating the app to serve in various banking departments. Today customers can request services using Whatsapp. Ensure the number is registered with the bank before proceeding with any activity.
- Go to the Whatsapp section on your smartphone.
- Next, save the Kotak Mahindra Bank Whatsapp number on your device.
- The user can also join Whatsapp via the link and proceed with banking services.
- Open the app and type “help” on the page to continue.
- Choose the bank account option and type “1” for the account balance option.
- Proceed to “type 2” the get the option “last three transactions.”
- Key in the last four digits of your account number for verification purposes.
- If okay, send the details; the system will send an OTP code to the registered mobile number.
- Next, key on the OTP on Whatsapp and click send button.
- The page will authenticate the details and send the last three account transactions.
Get Kotak Mahindra to Account Mini Statement Using Kotak 811 APP
Steps to get Kotak Mahindra to account mini statement using Kotak 811 app
- Get the Kotak 811app from your phone’s browser.
- Install and start the registration process using the CRN number and OTP code.
- After registration, create a login MPIN to access the page.
- Log in and select the “view last 10 transactions” tab from the menu.
- The page will process the details and display on the screen.
- One can also download the statement on their device for reference.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini Statement 2024 Using Net Banking
How to get Kotak Mahindra Bank mini statement using internet banking
- Visit the Kotak Bank internet banking website portal link https://www.kotak.com/en/digital-banking/ways-to-bank/net-banking.html.
- Go to the login page or homepage and enter your user ID and password to log in.
- The page will send an OTP; enter the code to verify and access the account.
- Next, click the “secure login” tab.
- The page will display the last five transactions on your account.
- The user can also download or get the statement on the email ID in pdf format.
- However, the pdf file requires a password to access the page.
- Can Kotak Mahindra account user request for specified mini statement beside the last three of five transactions?
Yes, one can enter the duration (month and year) of the statement they need.
- How many times can one download their mini statement?
Kotak Bank doesn’t limit users from requesting their mini-statement or complete statement anytime. One can check the statement multiple times a day.