How to Register and reset Kotak Mahindra internet Banking. Kotak Mahindra Internet Banking Registration 2024, Reset Password. 2024 Kotak Net Banking Registration.
Kotak Mahindra Net banking
Internet banking service is a popular digital service available on mobile phones and computer devices. Banks implement net banking platforms to help their customers access all banking services online. Internet banking provides use with all bank services such as:
- Money transfer
- Mobile and DHT recharge
- Paying utility bills payment
- International and domestic transactions
- Credit card payments
- Opening and closing fixed deposit account
- Blocking and unblocking credit and debit card
- Paying insurance premiums.
- View bank balance enquiry
- Mini statement
- Cheque book request
- Mutual funds
The net banking user doesn’t require visiting the bank since the platform has multiple services. However, the user must register for internet banking on their mobile phone or computer device to access the services.
The Kotak Mahindra Bank, an exclusive bank in India founded in 1985, provides customers with various services through net banking facilities. The Kotak Bank has many other services such as mobile banking apps, SMS banking and phone banking. All facilities ease banking and ensure all customers get their needs addressed.
How to Register for Kotak Bank Net Banking Online
Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Registration 2024
- Open the Kotak Mahindra bank website and select the login button.
- Select the “register for net banking” tab to proceed.
- Enter your customer ID/CRN or username.
- Key in the captcha code and accept the terms and conditions to proceed.
- For the verification process, answer 2 security questions on the page.
- Press the continue button, create a new password for net banking login, and select the submit tab.
Offline Process for Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Registration
The Kotak Mahindra account user can also register for net banking manually. The user needs to visit the bank branch with mandatory documents.
- Download the request/registration form from the official website or request the bank officer to provide the form.
- Fill in the correct details and attach the required documents.
- The bank will verify the details and register the net banking service.
How to Reset Kotak Bank Net Banking Password
Step by step to change/ Reset my Net Banking password
- Go to the Kotak Net banking page link.
- Open the login page and select the “forgot password” option.
- Next, key in your CRN number or nickname on your account.
- Proceed to a new page, enter the captcha code and accept the terms and conditions.
- Review the details and press the continue button.
- Next, answer the 2 questions you answered during the registration process. This will help verify your details.
- Choose your date of birth and registered mobile number to avail the details fast.
- Next, choose your password generation method:
- Debit card/virtual debit card details
- Secret questions
- Credit card details
- Physical PIN.
- Select your preferred mode (we choose debit card/virtual debit card).
- The system will display the password reset option.
- Enter your temporary password (6 characters); the bank will send the other 6 characters to your email and SMS.
- Now, enter the password (your 6 characters and the bank’s 6-character) to log in.
- The user needs to create a new password once they log in to the net banking account.
- Enter your CRN number and temporary password to log in.
- Key in the code sent on mail and mobile number. Next request for the password change to get a permanent.
- Next, key in the current password and new preferred password.
- Recheck the details and press the “GO” button to complete the process.
- Can I request for net banking service by calling the customer care desk?
Yes, Kotak bank offers a toll-free contact number that customers can call to avail of any banking services 1860 266 2666 or +91 2266006022.
- How long does it take to use the internet banking service after registration?
Once the registration process is done, the user can immediately log in using their login credentials created during registration.