Few ways for Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Aadhaar Card Link Online/Offline. IOB Aadhaar Link Online. How to Link Aadhaar Card with Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Online. Link Aadhaar Card with IOB Bank online. IOB Me Aadhar Link Kaise Kare.
IOB Aadhaar Link Online
Linking Aadhaar Card with your Indian Overseas Bank account
The Aadhaar card is a legal biometric card authorized by the Indian Government. The card works as a unique identifier for every Indian citizen. The 12-digit card is a compulsory document for all residents (infants, children, and adults). Aadhaar card offers multiple benefits and roles from identity documents, proof documents, and significant banking facilities.
The government uses an Aadhaar card to store individual details (biometrics) such as name, date of birth, contact details, address, etc. The government and banks have established mandatory rules for all bank account users to link their cards with Aadhaar cards. This enhances account security and eliminates scam and money fraud cases. Account-holders need to link the card to operate their accounts in various banks.
The linking process is easy and convenient, giving users a chance to link from anywhere using the online system. The manual process is fast though time-consuming. The Indian Overseas Bank is a great and renowned public bank that provides various online and offline services. Like other banking and financial sectors, the bank requires all registered members to merge their account details with Aadhaar card. This helps complete the KYC data and keep the account safe.
Required Details to Help Merge the Aadhaar Card with IOB Account
- User’s registered mobile number (should be linked with Aadhaar card).
- IOB account number
- Aadhaar number
How to Link Aadhaar with Indian Overseas Bank Account
The IOB website is developed to assist in different banking services. Accountholders can access anytime without any login credentials. To avail of the merging details, use the following steps:
- Go to the Indian Overseas Bank website page. https://www.iob.in/Default.aspx
- Once logged in, click the “update Aadhaar” option followed by the “Aadhaar seeding and authentication” tab.
- A new page will open, enter the mandatory details such as:
- Account number
- Aadhaar number
- Registered mobile number
- Read and agree on the terms and conditions to proceed.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number, enter it and click submit button.
- The system will link the details and send an SMS confirming the successful merging process.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Indian Overseas Bank Using IOB Net Banking
Linking Aadhaar with IOB using Net Banking
Net Banking facility also works as a complete bank, by providing all services such as money transfer fixed deposit account, mobile recharge and more. It’s also easy to update the KYC and link the Aadhaar card using net banking.
- Visit the IOB net banking portal via the link https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/login.do.
- Enter your username and password to log in and proceed.
- Click the “edit profile” and “Aadhaar details” options.
- Next, select the “update Aadhaar number” button.
- Key in the Aadhaar number and submit to continue.
- The system will link the Aadhaar with your bank account after verification.
- A success confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhaar with Indian Overseas Bank Account Offline
Linking the IOB account with Aadhaar card offline method
The manual process requires the user to visit the IOB bank branch with the required items.
- Go to the nearest Indian Overseas Bank branch.
- Request for the Aadhaar card seeding form.
- Provide the self-attestation copies to support your account and Aadhaar details.
- The bank officer will provide the application form complete it with the required information.
- Review the information and submit the forms attached proof documents.
- They will verify the information and original Aadhaar card before linking the card. This will take a few working days, after which a confirmation message will be sent.
- Can you link multiple IOB accounts with Aadhaar?
Yes, if the user has several accounts with IOB, they should connect all details with their Aadhaar card.