India Post Office Savings Account Balance Check Number. How to check Post Office Account Balance. Post Office Bank Account Balance Using Missed Call, SMS, Phone Banking, Net Banking, UPI APP, QR Code.
Post Office Savings Account Balance Check
Indian Post Office is an ancient government-owned post system that offers various post and banking services. The Post office works under the Department of Posts and Ministry of communication. The office has extended services across India and registers as the best postal system globally. The Post office provides a free saving account to all interest users in the country to diversify its services.
The user can avail of digitalized services using different banking platforms. One can bank through mobile apps, phone banking, and other online systems. This reduces congestion at the post office and gives the user a chance to bank from anywhere, anytime. Post office account users can access banking services such as account statements, balance checks, sending and receiving funds, savings plans, and public provident fund accounts.
To check the account balance services, the user can utilize the following facilities:
- By sending SMS
- By giving a missed call
- Mobile banking app
- Using phone banking
- Visiting the Post office or using a Post office card
- Using the UPI app
Required details for India Post Office Savings Account Balance Enquiry
- The Post Office registered the mobile number.
- CIF number
- Date of birth
Check Post Office Account Balance Using SMS Banking Service
- Open the SMS section on your phone and type: Register and send to 7738062873
- After the registration process, send the SMS: BAL to 7738062873.
- The system will send your account balance through SMS to your registered mobile number.
Post Office Bank Account Balance Check Giving Missed Call
The Missed call services like the SMS method require the user to use the registered mobile number.
- From the registered number, dial 8424054994 to register for the missed call service with Post Office.
- Next, make a missed call to the number +91 8424046556.
- The bank will process the request and send an SMS with the account balance.
- One can also avail of the Post Office account statement using 8424026886.
Post Office balance checks using Phone Banking
- Using your registered mobile app, dial the number 155299.
- The IVRS will offer some options; select your preferred language to continue.
- Choose the account details and the account balance option.
- Next, listen to the balance from the service.
Check Post Office Savings Account Balance Using DOP Mobile APP
How to Access Post Office Account Balance Using Mobile APP
- First, use the Post Office mobile banking app on your smartphone (Android or IOS).
- Proceed with the installation and registration process by entering the following details:
- Account number
- CIF number
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Next, enter the OTP code sent to your mobile number for verification purposes.
- After the registration, create a login MPIN to access the app.
- Proceed to the app’s dashboard to the “account balance” option.
- The page will display the balance on your screen.
India Post Payments Bank Balance Enquiry 2024 Using UPI APP
How to check Post Office account balance using the UPI app
- Many UPI apps are compatible with banking systems. Get your preferred UPI app and install it to proceed.
- We use the PhonePe app to download, install and register using your registered mobile number and ATM card data.
- Open the app and select the “check balance” option.
- Key in the UPI PIN to avail the account balance on your device.
Post Office Savings Account Balance Check using QR code
- Scan the QR code on the QR Post Office card using your smartphone.
- The system will send a verification OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Key in the code to authenticate the details and avail the account balance.
- Can I check my account statement on the Post Office banking service?
Yes, the bank allows the account holder to get their mini statements using different SMS, Phone call, mobile banking, etc.
- How long do the balance check and statement details take to download?
Due to the advanced services, the user can avail of the balance and statement instantly after using the methods above.