BOI cheque book apply online. BOI Cheque Book Request Status Check. How to Request Bank of India Cheque Book, Online, SMS, Customer care, ATM, Visiting branch.
Request Bank of India Cheque Book
Cheque book services never grow old as account holders use the facility in the modern century. Cheque books are a safe and easy way to transfer large amounts to different users. The service works manually but is easily accessible through online platforms. A user can request or apply for cheque book services using net banking, mobile banking services, SMS, and calling the bank’s customer care. The facilities allow users without an internet connection to avail of the same services offline.
India’s famous commercial bank BOI (Bank of India) has implemented valid ways to access banking services. The bank utilizes online and offline modes to operate various services. BOI bank has more than 5100 branches, thus serving millions of customers. A cheque book service is a major facility as the bank offers the books using personal saving accounts and current accounts. To avail of the facility, the user can check the following methods:
- Using internet banking
- Visiting the BOI branch
- Customer care
- Sending an SMS.
How to Request for BOI Cheque Book Online
Request Bank of India Cheque Book online through net banking
- Visit the Bank of India internet banking page link https://bankofindia.com/
- Open the homepage, select the “internet banking” tab, and press the “personal” option.
- Next, enter your user ID and password to log in to the account.
- Proceed to the “request” tab, followed by the “cheque book request” option on the menu.
- Choose an account from the option indicated as “linked account.”
- Recheck the details and press submit tab.
- Next, verify your address and key in the BOI user ID and transaction password.
- The bank will receive the request and process the cheque book within seven days.
Cheque Book Request by Calling Customer Care
- Using the registered number, dial and call the number 1800220229.
- The IVRS machine will offer options; click on the “Bank of India cheque book” tab.
- The account user can also speak to the bank’s executive to get help on your cheque book request.
Bank of India Cheque Book Request by SMS
Bank of India (BOI) cheque book request using the SMS method
The SMS mode is quite easy and requires users to use their registered mobile number.
- From the SMS section enter the message: CHBS <space> account number <space> ADR send to 09212304242.
- To receive the cheque book from the bank branch type: CHBS <space> account number <space> BR send to 09212304242.
How to Request for BOI Cheque Book Through ATM
- Go to the BOI ATM and insert your debit/ATM card to proceed.
- Next, key in your login details to verify and access the services.
- Choose the requests tab from the menu and select “cheque book request.”
- Recheck and confirm details before submitting.
- The bank will review and approve the request within seven days.
BOI Cheque Book Request by Visiting the Branch
The Bank of India has many branches and service officers to help serve all clients simultaneously. The account user can visit the branch to request cheque book services.
- Go to your BOI home branch or the nearest Bank of India branch.
- Request the executives about the cheque book request form.
- Enter all mandatory details such as account and address details.
- Choose the number of leave you want and sign the form.
- Review the data and submit it to the bank executive.
- The bank will dispatch the cheque book to the address provided.
BOI Cheque Book Request Status Check
BOI cheque book request status
After the application, the user can check the request status in the following steps.
- The BOI bank will send a tracking ID once the dispatched cheque book.
- Next, go to the India Post tracking web page https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- Use the tracking number received from the bank to continue.
- Enter the security code and click the “track now” option.
- The page will show the status of your cheque book.
- Can I request a specific number of leaves?
Yes, the BOI bank offers different cheque book leaves such as 25, 50, etc.
- How can I reach the BOI customer care desk?
If a Bank of India customer requires any banking service, they can call 1800220220. The helpdesk work throughout to reach all customers easily.