Fast ways to reset or recover RBL Bank user ID and login ID. How to Recover RBL Bank net Banking Password. How to Reset RBL Bank User ID. Recover forgot user ID & Reset RBL net banking user ID.
Forgot RBL Bank User ID & Password Reset Process
The RBL Bank India is greatly popularized by the six significant banking and financial services to the Indian residents. The bank majors in services like:
- Commercial banking
- Branch and business banking
- Corporate and institutional banking
- Retail assets
- Development banking and financial inclusion
- Treasury and financial market operations.
Registered RBL customers can enjoy various online services through their mobile gadgets. It’s easy to bank through mobile banking apps and net banking platforms anywhere, anytime. The private sector bank is diversified, ensuring all customer’s needs are fulfilled.
To access banking services through a net banking facility, the user should obtain login credentials such as user ID and login password/ID. The account user might require the customer ID or CIF to access the platform.
RBL Net Banking User ID and Login Password
A user ID is generated by default and issued to all bank account users to help in the login process. The bank offers a unique user ID to every customer to ensure the account details are safe. The account user can recover their user ID but cannot create a new user ID. However, the login password is quite different from the user ID.
The account holder can create a new login password anytime, whether by choice or if they have forgotten. The RBL Bank customer should follow the password guidelines to set strong passwords. However, if one forgets any of the login credentials, they can easily retrieve and reset new details as described in the guide.
Required Documents to Recover RBL user ID and Create a New Login Password
- Account user’s registered mobile number
- The CIF and PAN number
- Credit card details
- Debit card
- Loan account number.
How to Reset RBL Bank Net Banking UserID
Step by step to recover forgot user ID & Resetting RBL Bank user ID
- Visit the RBL Bank website using your smart device https://www.rblbank.com/.
- Open the login page and select the “login” button.
- Next, click the “forgot user ID” option on the menu.
- The user should select one of the following options:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Loan account amount
- We select the credit card tab, key in the credit card number, CVV, and expiry date.
- Recheck the details select the submit button.
- Select the “generate OTP” option.
- The system will send an OTP code to your mobile number. Use the code to authenticate the details and select the “continue” button.
- Once all details are verified, the system will generate your user ID on your mobile number or email ID.
After receiving the user’s ID, log in to the RBL net banking page for various banking services.
How to Recover/Reset RBL Bank Net Banking Password
Step by step to Regenerate Forgotten RBL Bank Net Banking Password. Forgot RBL Bank Net Banking Password reset in few steps.
- Go to the RBL net banking website portal link “https://www.rblbank.com/”.
- Select the login button on the homepage menu.
- Proceed to the “personal banking or online card account” tab from the page.
- A new page will open select the “forgot password” button.
- Click the “user ID” option followed by the “continue” tab.
- The page will present several ways to reset your password.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Security questions
- For the debit card option, key in the debit card number, expiry date, CVV, and debit card PIN.
- Enter your credit card number, CVV, and expiry date for the credit card option.
- Based on your selection, enter the required details. The system will send a verification OTP to your mobile number. Select the “generate OTP” button to receive the code.
- Enter the OTP and press the continue button to create a new password.
- Now, enter your preferred password and reconfirm to save the changes.
- Recheck the details and click submit button to complete the process.
Now you can log in with the new password to avail any net banking service.
- Can I change mu RBL net banking user ID?
The RBL Bank, like other banking and financial sector, provide user ID by default to the registered customers. One can reset or recover their user ID but cannot create a new user ID.
- How long does the User ID and password recovery process take effect?
Once the user requests the changes and follows the above steps, the bank will save the changes immediately.