How to activate State bank of india mobile banking 2023. SBI Mobile Banking Activation. SBI Mobile Banking Registration & Activation 2023. YONO SBI Registration without Online SBI net Banking
SBI Mobile Banking Activation
The banking sector incorporates digital gadgets to simplify banking and financial services. The positive changes impact bank customers as they can transact using mobile phones. Banks have developed various services to balance the equation, some using internet connection while others don’t. Today, bank users can use the SMS method to check their bank account details. One can also transact funds easily using mobile banking app service. The transition eliminates cash insecurities, queuing, and lost documents.
The SBI bank India has established various mobile banking apps to suit every registered customer’s needs. SBI customers can choose from
- SBI Anywhere Personal
- SBI YONO
- SBI YONO Lite
- BHIM SBI Pay
- SBI Buddy
The mobile banking platforms allows user to conduct any SBI service through their mobile phone. The user needs to register to acquire login credentials to log in. Once registered, ensure to activate the mobile banking app to process the services. Here we check on SBI Anywhere Personal and SBI YONO apps for accessible banking services.
Available Services on All SBI Mobile Banking APP
- SBI bank account statement and bank balance
- Easy money transfer using banking modes such NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS
- Paying taxes
- Creating and breaking Fixed deposit accounts
- Blocking SBI credit and debit card
- Recharging mobile number, DTH and other payment wallets.
- Paying utility bills
- Request for cheque book
- LPG subsidy registration
- Requesting for standing orders or instructions.
How to Activate SBI Mobile Banking APP: SBI Anywhere Personal APP (SBI YONO)
To activate the SBI Anywhere app, the user must download the app from a smartphone device. The app is available in both IOS and Android systems.
- First, download the SBI Anywhere APP on your device
- Install the app and open it to continue.
- The system will request for SBI mobile banking registration and activation process.
- The page will present two activation procedures. Use the internet banking user id and password to access SBI anywhere app.
- Select the “register” button >”Existing anywhere/INB user” option from the menu.
- Next, key in your internet banking logins user ID and password.
- Review the details and select the “submit” button.
- Read the terms and conditions and select the “accept” button to agree.
- The system will send an OTP to verify the information.
- Use the OTP and proceed to the new page.
- The page will show the tab “user activation successful.”
- You need to set a new PIN to help your login into the SBI Anywhere Personal app.
- Your SBI Anywhere app is activated and ready for banking services.
How to Activate SBI YONO APP & Registration
Step by step for SBI YONO App Registration and Activation 2023
- Go to your Google play store or App store and search for the YONO SBI APP or the SBI YONO Lite app.
- Download and open the app to initiate the registration process.
- The login page will show; select the “Existing customer” tab on the page.
- Next, the page will show three steps to help in the registration process.
- Check and select the “continue” button.
- Under the account details section, enter your account number and date of birth.
- The system will display branch names by default. You will visit the branch for the app activation process. However, the bank allows users to change the bank branch anytime.
- Review the details and click the “next” tab to proceed.
- The page will send an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify to continue.
- Read some customer briefing and select the transaction right on the page. Note the transaction right is based on what you wish to use the app.select “full” to utilize all SBI banking services.
- Next, key in your preferred username and temporary password. Reconfirm the password and select the “confirm” button.
- The page will display a reference number on the screen.
- You need to visit the bank branch with seven days to activate the username.
- The bank will send an activation code to your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Again open the SBI YONO app and select the “I have activation code” tab.
- Enter your username, password, referral code and activation code.
- Next, the page will show a confirmation message about completing the registration process.
- Select the “Go to YONO home” tab.
- Log in to the app using your previous login credentials. The system will prompt you to change the password to your preferred password.
- Now, enter a new password and re-enter to confirm.
- Next, click “change password” to save the change.
- The page will require you to create a 6-digit MPIN by clicking the “set MPIN” tab.
- The consent page will show click the check box next to the description “I acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions of using MPIN: select “next” button to proceed.
- The system will send an OTP to verify and select the “next” button.
- The app will verify the information and display a confirmation message about completing the registration process.
Latest SBI YONO APP Download link
How to Register SBI Quick APP using the SMS Method
Step by step to Register SBI Quick APP using the SMS Method
- Go to the SMS section on your device.
- Type the SMS: MBSREG and send to 9223440000.
- Next, download the app on your device (using the internet) and select the “registration” tab.
- Enter your registered mobile number to receive an OTP.
- Use the OTP to verify the details and activate the SBI Quick app.
- The app is available with or without an internet connection.
- Can I register or activate the SBI Quick app using a different mobile number?
No, the bank requires one to send any request using the registered mobile number. However, if you need to use the new number, you can visit the bank branch for changes. The bank also has digital platforms to help change mobile number details on your account.
Also Read SBI Zero Balance Account Opening Online