United Commercial Bank – UCO Bank Mini Statement by Missed Number 2024, Online, Toll free number, UCO mBanking plus app. More at www.ucobank.com
UCO Bank Mini Statement
UCO Bank is formerly known as United Commercial Bank. The UCO bank was established in 1943. The headquarters is in Kolkata. It is also one of the re-owned banks of India. It provides various banking services to its customers. The customers who are interested can open a savings account in this bank. The users can avail various online banking services like Internet banking, Mobile Banking, and etc.
Using these services the customer can check the mini statement of their account easily. For this, the customer needs to follow this article. In this article, we will show you how to get the UCO Bank statement in various ways.
UCO Bank Statement
How can I get UCO Bank mini statement?
Here’s how you can get the UCO bank account statement on your mobile phone. For this, you should register for these services at the bank or on your mobile phone. The following are the ways to get the UCO Bank mini statement:
- Check using mBanking Plus App
- Download Mini statement using Internet banking
- Get UCO bank mini statement by giving Missed call
- Know UCO Bank statement via SMS
UCO Bank Mini Statement Number
You need to register your mobile number to your bank account. Then after that, you can use mobile banking services. To check the mini statement, the customer has to call the following number. Dial to the following number using the registered mobile number only.
Missed call to +91 92131 25125 For Toll-Free Number : 1800 274 0123
After a few rings, the call will be disconnected and you will get the SMS from the bank. You can see the last 5 transactions of your UCO bank account. In this way, you can check the mini statement every time.
Dowload UCO mBanking Plus App
If you are already registered to the UCO Bank mobile banking. Then the following process shows you how to check the UCO bank mini statement using the mBanking Plus application.
- First, open the playstore and download the UCO mBanking Plus application.
- Click on Login button.
- Type the User ID and Password.
- After that, tap on Login to go to your account.
- Now, select the Services option.
- Next tap on Passbook option.
- You can see all transactions of your account.
UCO Bank Statement Online
Internet banking users can get the account statement of the UCO Bank account by following the given steps.
- First of all visit the official website of UCO Bank through the given link.
- On the home page, Click on the Login button.
- Next, click the Login button.
- Now, Enter the user id and password and login to your account.
- On the dashboard, select the Accounts option.
- Now, choose the Account Summary option.
- Finally, select the View Mini Statement option to see the transactions.
UCO Bank Statement SMS Number
The customers can also get the mini statement via SMS. To use this service, you have to register your mobile number to your bank account. After registering your mobile number, you can follow the given steps.
- Firstly, open the SMS app.
- Type <UCOBAL> <mPIN> and send to 56161.
- After few minutes, you will receive mini statement via SMS.
You can see the past 5 transactions using the SMS service. There are no charges are applicable to use this service.
UCO bank merger with which bank ?
UCO bank wasn't merged with any other bank. Right now it is working as a independent bank.