Ways to get Bank of Baroda account balance details. Bank of Baroda Balance Check Number Missed Call. Bank of Baroda Balance Check Using Net Banking. BOB Account Balance Checks Using MPassbook.
Bank of Baroda Balance Check NO
Registered as the fourth largest nationalised bank in India, Bank of Baroda serves millions of Indian residents daily. The bank offers multiple digitalized services to satisfy all customers’ banking and financial needs. Bank of Baroda, popularly known as BOB, provides self-service features to reduce congestion in banks and give users banking freedom. One can transact, pay credit card and utility bills, or shop using various BOB banking facilities.
The bank merges services with mobile banking apps, UPI apps, phone banking, and internet banking services. Bank of Baroda customers can easily access their bank account statements and balances through offline and online services. The user can opt for mobile and computer-based methods to avoid visiting the bank branch.
How to Avail BOB Account Balance
There are multiple ways to avail your account balance. One can also check the mini-statement details using the platforms for easy follow-up.
- Using missed call or inquiry contact number.
- Through internet banking
- SMS method
- mobile banking
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance by SMS
Enquire for BOB account balance using SMS service
The SMS method is easy and convenient as the user doesn’t require a smartphone or internet connection. The process requires the user’s registered mobile number and bank balance format.
Open your SMS section and type: BAL <space> last four digits of your account number> send to 8422009988.
The bank system will reply with an SMS containing the balance on your mobile number.
Bank of Baroda Balance Check Number Missed Call 2024
How to check BOB account balance using missed call service
It’s also easy to avail account balance using the toll-free number. First, the user needs to register on the service using the registered mobile number with the BOB bank.
- Using your mobile number, dial the toll-free number +91 8468001111.
- The system will disconnect the call and send an SMS indicating your account balance.
Users whose mobile number isn’t registered can register using the following steps.
Go to SMS option and send: REG <last four account digits>send to 9176612303 or 5616150.
The SMS will charge the standard fee based on the number you send to.
Bank of Baroda Balance Check Using Net Banking
How to check account balance using internet banking
The Bank of Baroda internet banking service accommodates various services and facilities such as apps and credit cards. The BOB customers can check their account details and transfer funds using the net banking service.
- Go to the Bank of Baroda internet page link.
- Open the homepage and click “retail user” to proceed.
- Key in your username and password to log in.
- The page’s menu will go to the “account summary” option.
- The user can view their account details and balance on the screen.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Account Balance Using Mobile APPS
- Get the BOB mobile banking app on your mobile device (IOS or Android).
- Install and register using your registered mobile number.
- Create your login credentials, username, and password/PIN.
- Login and proceed to the “my account” option.
- Choose the account you wish to get the balance details.
- The page will show the balance on your screen.
BOB Balance check using ATM
- Visit the Bank of Baroda ATM and insert your debit/ATM card into the machine.
- Key in the ATM PIN and press the “balance enquiry” tab.
- The balance will show, and you can get a receipt from the machine.
Account Balance Checks Using MPassbook
The bank has an advance mPassbook service where the user can check all their account information. One can download the mPassbook app and check balance, account statement, and other details. The passbook is available in 8 languages.
- Can I avail myself bank balance using a manual passbook?
Yes, the bank offers a passbook during account registration. However, the user needs to visit the bank regularly to update the book.
- How can I check the account statement in BOB?
Use your SMS service and type SMS: MINI <space>last four account digits> send to 8422009988