What is my Kotak 811 Account Number on Kotak Mahindra Bank?. How to check my kotak 811 account number. Know Kotak Mahindra Bank 811 Account Number using KOTAK Bank app. Kotak 811 Customer Care Number 2023.
Due to the diverse cultural systems and technology, banking and financial services are readily found in India. Indian residents can access banks fast and operate through the digital platform at users’ convenience. India has numerous banking institutions ruling users the RBI rules. Each approved bank provides multiple services to help suit all bank users. Kotak Mahindra Bank is among India’s top private sector Banks, with various financial services.
KotakBank users can avail any service through manual and digital media. It’s easy to open bank accounts in the comfort of the user’s home or office. The privilege is extended through online platforms such as internet banking and mobile banking app. Kotak Mahindra customers seeking more services can visit the bank branch or call customer support.
About Kotak Mahindra Bank account details
All registered customers get a 14-digit account number using the approved account facilities. The bank also has 10-digit account numbers and Kotak 811 account with 8-digits.
Types of Kotak Mahindra Saving Accounts
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers a variety of saving accounts based on users’ needs.The bank is open to adults and children, giving each applicant a suitable account. The bank has a long list of saving accounts as follows:
- Kotak 811digital account
- Silk women saving account
- Sanman saving account
- Grand-saving scheme for individuals above 55 years.
- Edge saving account
- Pro saving account
- Ace saving account
- Junior Kids saving account
Individuals willing to open a Kotak bank account can select from the list above for better saving service. Among the said accounts, applicants can apply through digital platforms anywhere. The Kotak 811 account is an excellent example of an online banking facility. The account is easy to open using a good internet connection. The user doesn’t require to visit the bank branch.
How to Know kotak 811 Account Number
Kotak 811 Zero Balance Account
The Kotak 811 account is classified as a zero-balance account. It’s easier to operate and open and requires no bank visits. Once you opt for the Kotak 811, open and register the account on the official page, the bank executives will visit the registered physical address for the KYC verification process. Once approved, the bank will upgrade the account to a saving account (zero-balance account). The account user will receive a cheque book and no transaction limits on cash deposits and withdrawals.
Since the registration process happens online, Kotak 811 customers don’t get the passbook facility. The applicant doesn’t get their account number immediately and has to access it online or visit the bank branch.
What are the required documents?
- Your registered mobile number
- The CRN numbers
- Internet connection
How to Find Kotak 811 Account Number Using Kotak Mobile APP
Step by step How to Find & know Kotak Mahindra Bank 811 Account Number using KOTAK Bank app
- First, download the Kotak bank mobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and enter the registration details as requested.
- User your CRN and registered mobile number to complete the registration process.
- The system will send an OTP to the mobile number for verification.
- Next, create your preferred six-digit MOIN or user fingerprint authentication.
- Login and proceed to the “Kotak 811” tab.
- A new page will open, displaying the Kotak 811 account number, CRN, IFSC code, and other bank details.
- The user can view their bank balance and statement for the Kotak 811 account.
How to Know My Kotak 811 Account Number at Kotak Net Banking
The Kotak Mahindra net banking service page allows a bank customer to access multiple bank services easily. To get the Kotak 811, the user can follow the steps below.
- Go to the Kotak Mahindra bank net banking website page link https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/.
- Next, enter your CRN and password to log in.
- The page will send an OTP code to your registered mobile.
- Use it to authenticate the details and proceed.
- Select the “Account” button on the menu > account type, for example, saving account, current account, etc.
- The page will display the account number, IFSC code, and account information.
- You will also receive the Kotak home branch address under the personal details option.
Kotak Mahindra Bank account holders can access the Kotak 811 details through the Bank branch if the above information doesn’t work. The user will present some bank documents and proof information for the verification process. The bank officers will help you get the Kotak 811 account number and other account-related information.
Kotak 811 Customer Care Number
- +91 1860 266 0811
- Which devices are compatible with the Kotak 811 bank account opening process?
The Kotak 811 is a digital saving account (zero-balance account) that works with all operating systems. The applicant can use a mobile phone or desktop to access the account.
- Why doesn’t Kotak Bank provide a passbook for the Kotak 811 account?