Ways to download State Bank Passbook online. How To Download SBI Passbook Online With/Without Net Banking. SBI Passbook Online, How to Get Passbook Online SBI. How to Download SBI Passbook Using the SBI YONO app
SBI Passbook Online
Bank Passbook is an old and famous banking facility presented to customers once they register with a bank. The passbook holds all banking details from bank accounts, branches and transactions. A bank customer requires to visit the bank for regular passbook updates. However, the visits are quite tiresome and time-consuming. Banks shifted to digital services to provide bank services to solve and ease the updating process.
SBI bank, a large bank in India, is among the top bank embracing digital transformation. The bank offers multiple online facilities to help customers transact easily on their mobile devices. This doesn’t eliminate the manual passbook services but enhances its functionality online. Today SBI bank customers can avail mPassbook services through several SBI services such as internet banking and mobile banking platforms. This makes it easy to download your passbook from anywhere, anytime.
How to Get Passbook Online SBI
Required Details to Access Your SBI passbook
- SBI internet banking (Online SBI)
- SBI YONO app
- SBI Quick app
- Registered mobile number and email ID.
Download SBI Passbook Using Online SBI Net Banking
Step by step to Download SBI Passbook PDF via State Bank of India Internet Banking Online
- Open the Online SBI internet banking page https://onlinesbi.sbi/
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- The system will send an OTP to your registered number for authentication purposes.
- User the OTP and log in to the account page.
- Select the “my accounts and profile” option on the menu.
- Next, select “account statement” > enter the account number your wish to get the SBI mPassbook.
- Choose the date, month and last 6-months and financial year to get the e-statement details.
- Select e-statement option > view> download using MS Excel or PDF format.
- Review the details and select the “Go” tab.
- The system will save the file to your download folder on your device.
How To Download SBI Passbook Online Without Net Banking
Step by step to Download SBI Passbook Using SBI Quick APP
- Get the SBI Quick app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and proceed to the “account services” tab.
- The page will show a list of options; click the “6-months e-statement” tab.
- The next two options will show SBI passbook details online using internet banking or message.
- The user needs to key in their account number for the internet banking tab and create a passcode.
- Next, key in the date range and press the “submit” button.
- The system will verify the details and send the statement to your registered email ID.
- Use the passcode you created to view the details to open the file.
- Suppose you select the message option, enter your account number and create the passcode.
- Recheck the details and select the “submit” tab.
- The system will send the SBI mPassbook details to your registered email ID.
- Download the file in PDF format and use the passcode to open and view the details.
How to Get SBI E-Passbook using Onlinesbi .sbi
Download SBI E-Passbook PDF File using Onlinesbi .sbi
- Visit the SBI Online website page link https://onlinesbi.sbi/
- Go to the “personal banking” section and select the “YONO SBI” option.
- Key in your username, password and captcha code to log in.
- Next, enter your OTP sent on your registered mobile number.
- Choose the bank account you wish to download the SBI passbook.
- The page will display all the transactions regarding the SBI account on the screen.
- Two options will show a passbook icon and email icon.
- Suppose you want to download online, click the passbook tab. The system will send the statement to your registered email ID for the email option.
- Now, you can view all mPassbook details on your device.
How to Download SBI Passbook Using the SBI YONO app
Get SBI Passbook Using the SBI YONO APP
- Download the SBI YONO app on your device.
- Open the app and enter your username and password.
- Select the “account” option to view the SBI passbook balance and account details.
- Select the State Bank account you wish to view and download the SBI passbook.
- Proceed to the transaction option to get current and past transactions.
- The page will show two options: email icon and passbook icon.
- Select the passbook tab to get the mPassbook on the download or document folder.
- If you prefer the email option, the system will send the statement to your registered email ID.
New SBI YONO App Download here
- Can I access my passbook using the SMS method?
The SMS method only provides the last 5 transaction details. The user needs to send the SMS from their registered mobile number. One can also give a missed to 9223866666 to receive the statement on your device.
- Can I get SBI passbook by visiting the bank?
Yes, the SBI account user can visit the bank and request for SBO application form. Enter the mandatory details in the statement section and select the duration. The bank officer will verify the details and provide the statement in print copy.