How to Transfer SBI Account to Another Branch Instantly. Transfer sbi account from one branch to another. Transfer your SBI account online to another branch. Change SBI bank a/c from one branch to another branch online at https://www.onlinesbi.sbi
Transfer SBI Account to Another Branch
India’s SBI bank operates across all Indian States, offering quality services on online and offline platforms. Customers can register and open an account from any SBI bank branch to access different services. The accounting process requires the user to offer personal and contact details such as an address, mobile number, email ID, etc… The information is saved on the bank’s database for easy reference. However, the user may opt to relocate to new areas where they will require to use new branch services.
To change from a particular SBI branch to a new one require the user to fill in some formalities. The bank has introduced digital services to handle the transfer process without much paperwork. The process is possible if the accountholder’s KYC details and mobile number are registered with the SBI bank.
Required Details Before Transferring your SBI Account to Another Branch
- The registered mobile number
- User SBI net banking service
- Branch details
How to Transfer Your SBI Account Online Using Net Banking
SBI Account transfer online process using Internet banking
- Go to the SBI internet banking https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/
- Open the homepage and enter your user ID and password to access the account.
- Next, key in the captcha code on the screen to verify and log in.
- Click the “e-services” option and proceed to the “transfer of saving account” tab on the menu.
- The system will open a new page; enter the account number you wish to transfer.
- Review the details and enter the bank’s branch code you wish to transfer to.
- Next, click the “Get Bank name” option to continue.
- Read and select the “I agree on terms and conditions” button followed by the submit tab.
- Recheck the information, and if correct, select confirm option.
- The page will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Key in the code to verify and press confirm button.
- The bank will process the request within a few days, after which the account will operate in the new bank branch.
How to Transfer an SBI Account Using SBI YONO APP
The SBI account user can also change their account using the mobile banking app (YONO app) in the following steps. How to transfer sbi account to another branch using yono
- Open the SBI YONO app and enter the login credentials.
- Go to the menu section and press the “services” option.
- Click the “transfer of saving account” tab to proceed.
- Next, key in the account you want to transfer and the branch code you wish to change.
- Proceed and select the “Get Branch name” option. The page will show the name of the branch on the screen, if correct select the submit button.
- The bank will review and approve the request within a few working days.
Once the transfer request is processed, the account user should visit the new branch to acquire several banking details. The user can seek a new bank passbook, opt for an e-passbook or request the cheque book.
Request for New Cheque Book at New Bank Branch
Steps to request for new cheque book at the new bank branch
- Go to the internet banking portal and key in the login details.
- Select the “request and enquires” tab and click the “cheque book request” option.
- Next, choose your account number, the number of cheque books you want, and leaves.
- Review the details and select submit tab.
- Enter the address where you wish to receive the cheque book and click submit.
- The SBI bank will process and send a confirmation message about the dispatch.
During the application process, the bank will provide a tracking ID. The user should use the ID to track the status online.
Also read SBI Zero Balance Account Opening Online
- Who is eligible to transfer an account to a new branch?
Every SBI account user has the right to change their account for particular reasons.
- How many times can an SBI account user change or transfer their account?
Sometimes relocating causes users to change their account to a new branch. The SBI bank doesn’t limit the account holder from transferring their account if the need arises.