ICICI Bank KYC update process (online and offline). ICICI Bank Me KYC Update Kaise Kare. How to Update ICICI Bank KYC Online & Offline. Link PAN Card with ICICI Bank Account Online. Update Email ID in ICICI bank Using Net Banking.
KYC Update in ICICI Bank
Know your customer (KYC) is a legal and mandatory facility authorized by the Reserve bank of India (RBI). All banks in India must register their customer’s KYC details such as Aadhaar number, PAN, Address, email ID, etc. The data should be linked to the bank account to assist in identity and account security. Banks and financial institutions require to save the information to curb money laundering.
The ICICI bank India provides reliable pathways to update KYC details online and offline. The process is available in different devices and operating systems. ICICI account holders need to update the information regularly to adhere to the set rules. The user also must present several proof documents to complete the KYC update process.
Required Documents for ICICI KYC Update
- Aadhaar number
- NREGA card
- Driving license.
- Email ID
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Net banking
- Mobile banking app
- Registered mobile number.
How to Update Your Aadhaar with ICICI Bank Using Net Banking
Link ICICI Bank Account with Aadhaar Online through Internet Banking. The net banking facility helps update details such as Aadhaar, mobile number, email ID, address PAN, etc. The platform also allows for banking services like money transfer, opening a fixed deposit account, mobile recharge, cheque book request, etc…
- Open the ICICI Bank net banking portal link https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/insta-banking/internet-banking
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- The user might also use the registered mobile number and password to access the page.
- Choose your account number and enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number, and email ID.
- Next, review the details and click the submit tab.
- The ICICI net banking system will update the Aadhaar number on your account.
How to Update PAN Card with ICICI Bank Account Online
Update PAN with ICICI bank via net banking
- Visit the ICICI net banking portal and enter your login credentials. https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/insta-banking/internet-banking
- Click the “my profile” tab followed by the “update PAN” option under the service request.
- Key in your PAN card and review the details before submitting.
- The system will verify the information and send a confirmation message once the PAN is updated.
- ICICI bank takes two working days to complete the PAN card update process.
How to Update Email ID in ICICI bank Using Net Banking
Linking/updating email ICICI bank using internet banking
- Go to the ICICI bank internet banking site. https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/insta-banking/internet-banking
- Key in your username and password, and profile.
- Select the options “my profile” > “update email ID” to proceed.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number; enter it to register and select the “submit” option.
- Now, confirm the email ID and submit the details.
- The bank will update your email on your account.
Updating Your ICICI Bank Account using Mobile Banking
Linking Aadhaar with bank account. The mobile banking app is a convenient feature that works through Android and IOS devices.
- Open the mobile banking app and enter your login data.
- Click “services” followed by the Instabanking services option.
- Choose the “update Aadhaar” option and key in your Aadhaar number.
- Review the information and click submit button.
How to Update Pan Number, Email ID with ICICI Bank
Updating your email ID and PAN card with ICICI bank
- Go to the ICICI mobile app and enter the account username and password.
- Select the “services” > “insta banking services” option.
- Key in your PAN card (for pan card process) or email ID and click the update option.
- Recheck the details and select submit button.
How to Update to Aadhaar in ICICI Bank Account by visiting the ATM
Link Aadhaar Card to ICICI Bank through the ATM
- Go to the ICICI bank ATM.
- Insert your debit card and select your preferred language.
- Next, enter your login PIN to continue.
- Click “more options” > “Aadhaar updation” tabs.
- Proceed and enter your Aadhaar number and re-enter to confirm.
- Recheck the information and select submit button.
- The bank will send a confirmation message.
ICICI KYC Update by Calling Customer Number
- The ICICI toll-free number is open to all registered customers.
- Next, select your language preference and continue.
- Press 1 for banking accounts and enter your Aadhaar number.
- Recheck the details and if correct, enter your PIN.
- Again press 1 to update the Aadhaar with your account.
- Next, re-enter your Aadhaar number and confirm the update.
Update/Link PAN Card with ICICI Bank Account Online
Updating PAN with the ICICI Bank
- Call the ICICI toll-free number to connect with the customer care officer.
- Once connected, request for PAN linking/update process.
- The bank executive will ask several questions to verify your account.
- After the authentication process, the bank will link the PAN with your account within 48 hours.
- An SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number to confirm the process.
Also read How to Increase ICICI Credit Card Limit
- Can I update my KYC details twice a day?
The bank allows a user to update their KYC regularly, but one cannot update the details on the same day. To make any change, the user must visit the bank branch.
- How long does it take to update the KYC details?
The ICICI bank takes 24 to 48 hours to update the KYC data on the user’s account.