Indusind Bank Credit Card application 2024 process and status check online. Indusind Bank Credit Card Application Status Check Process 2024. Indusindbank credit card status by Phone Banking, SMS, Missed Call.
Indusind Bank Credit Card Status
A credit card application requires more scrutiny compared to a debit card application. The credit card provider needs background checks on credit history, income, age and address details. The applicant should show a positive credit score to qualify for any credit card. The scores offer the user’s ability to repay a loan. It’s advisable to pay credit card bills and EMIs on time to avoid bad scores.
The Indusind bank, a renowned bank in India, defines banking and financial services through digital systems and manual services. The bank avails credit card services, loans, internet banking, mobile apps, insurance services, mutual funds, account opening and more. Indusind bank customers can access the services from mobile gadgets for fast and easy banking.
The credit card section is diverse as Indusind Bank has multiple credit card options. The applicant can opt for any card based on qualification and needs. However, one must pass the eligibility criteria to avail of the services. Indusind bank credit cards offer different features and services to suit all cardholders.
List of Indusind Credit Cards
Different cards provide various services such as travel, shopping, luxury card, and more. The applicant needs to consider the needs before settling for any of the following cards:
- Indulge credit card
- Pinnacle credit card
- Signature credit card
- Iconia credit card
- Platinum credit card
- Platinum select credit card
- Platinum Aura credit card
- Intermiles Voyage visa
- Platinum Aura Edge credit card
- Legend credit card
- Duo card
- Pay Back credit card
- Nexxt credit c
- Celesta credit card
- Pioneer Legacy credit card
- Pioneer Heritage credit card
- Crest credit card
- Club Vistara Explorer credit card
Indusind Credit Card Application Eligibility Criteria
- Credit card applicants should be 21 years and above.
- The user must fulfil the income criteria based on base settings: For example, Indulge credit card, the salaried user should get Rs.48 lacs per year, while a self-employed user should earn Rs. 60 lacs per year.
Applicants should check the income different as it differs on every Indusind card.
- The user needs a good credit card score of 750 and above.
Once qualified, the user should provide the following documents during the application process:
- Residential proof: utility bills, Aadhaar card, voter ID or DL
- An identity proof: voter ID, identity card, Aadhaar card, PAN card.
- Income proof document: salary slip, tax return documents, bank statement.
How to Apply for an Indusind Bank Credit Card Online
- Go to the Indusind credit card web portal link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal.html
- Open the page and select the “credit card” option.
- Next, click the “explore more” tab to open the list of credit cards on the page.
- Review the cards and select your preferred card; click the “apply now” option to continue.
- A new page will open, and new customers should click “apply now.” Existing customers need to click “click here.” The existing customer can apply through net banking or mobile banking services.
- New customer needs to provide the following details, name, email ID, mobile number and PIN code.
- The system will send an OTP code to verify the details. Enter the OTP to proceed with the application process.
- The bank will verify and approve the request if the user gets all the eligibility criteria.
After application, the Indusind accountholder can check the application status through an online platform. To avail of the status, the user needs to provide the following details:
- Applicant’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Mother’s name
Indusind Bank Credit Card Application Status Check Online
Steps to check Indusind credit card application status online
- Navigate to the Indusind website page.
- Select the “track application status” option to open a new page.
- Enter your application ID/reference ID to continue.
- Review the details and select submit tab to avail the status on the page.
Indusind Credit Card Application Status by Phone Banking
- Using the registered mobile number, dial the number 1860 2677777.
- The call will get connected; choose your preferred language from the menu to proceed.
- Click the “credit card service” tab and press the “know application status” option.
- Next, key in the date of birth (DDMMYYYY) and re-enter to proceed.
- Now, enter your mobile number and confirm for the system to verify the information.
- Once approved, the system will give the card system by voice.
The Application Status Can Reflect the Following Results:
- In-process/in progress
- On hold
- No found
- How long does the Indusind bank process the credit card application?
The bank process takes 7 to 10 working days after application.
- What are the eligibility criteria for an Indusind credit card application?
The user requires identity proof, residential details, and income proof documents.