Easy Methods to Access your Indian Overseas Bank Mini Statement. IOB Mini Statement Number, SMS. IOB Mini Statement by Missed Call. Indian Overseas Bank Mini Statement Download at IOB Net Banking, mPassbook.
IOB Mini Statement
An account statement is a clear definition of all transactions and activities in a particular account. The information is pretty informative as the account user can trace different histories using a statement. It’s easy to get fraud activities by getting the statement’s date, month, and year details. Banks provide the information through various platforms to keep all customers informed and free to download their account data.
Today digital innovations have improved many banking services as customers can download bank statements from advanced tools. Banks offer statements through net banking, mobile banking, Whatsapp, and web portal. The facilities are secure and provide pdf statements that require a password to unlock. The new system doesn’t outdo the manual services as customers can utilize SMS, phone call/customer care, and visiting bank branches for more services.
The Indian Overseas Bank, a renowned public sector bank in India, also uses digital and manual services to serve customers. The institution offers different services from fund transactions, forex, insurance, account opening, etc. IOB customers easily link to their banking services through mobile and computer gadgets. It’s easy to access and operate the account from anywhere in the country. To avail account mini statement, the IOB customer can utilize the following methods as follows:
- Sending SMS
- Through ATM
- Using mobile banking app
- Net banking service
Check IOB Account Statement Using mPassbook
In the past, banks offered passbook in physical form since most banking services were manual. The modern transformation has provided access to digital platforms where customers can avail mPassbook or e-passbook online. The service is available on Android and IOS devices.
- Get the IOB mPassbook app on your device.
- Install and complete the registration process to continue.
- Enter your login details such as MPIN or biometrics to access the account.
- Open the menu and select your account number.
- The app will open the credit and debit card transaction details (10 transactions).
- Select the email ID icon to get the statement via email.
- Next, enter the mini statement period (month and year).
- Enter the statement type (pdf or excel) to proceed.
- The system will send the statement to the registered email ID in pdf format.
- Use your statement password to open the statement. The IOB has set a unique password format to help the user access the statement quickly.
IOB Bank Mini-Statement Download Using IOB Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank mini statement using internet banking service
- Go to the ION net banking page https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/html/index1.html
- Open the login page and key in the username and password.
- Proceed to the “services” option and choose the “account statement” tab.
- Next, select the account number, dates, and the e-statement format (pdf or excel).
- Press the download tab to get the statement on your device.
- To view, enter you PDF statement password as provided by the bank.
IOB Mini Statement by Missed Call
The IOB mini statement by missed call
The missed call method allows for the last five transactions. The account user must call from the registered mobile number with the IOB bank.
- Dial the number 84240 22122.
- The call will make a few rings and disconnect.
- The bank will process the last five account statements and send via SMS.
Get IOB Mini Statement by Sending an SMS
The SMS method is simple and operates on any device. The message should be sent from the registered mobile number as follows:
- Go to the SMS page on your mobile.
- Type the text: MINI <space> last four digits of account number> send to 8424022122.
- The bank will process the request and send the statement via SMS.
IOB Mini Statement by Visiting the ATM
- Go to the nearest IOB ATM.
- Insert your card and key in the preferred language.
- Next, enter your login PIN and select the “mini statement” option.
- Choose your account type to continue.
- The ATM will provide a mini statement printout as requested.
The services mentioned above offer a fast way to get the bank mini statement. However, one can also visit the bank branch for the statement service. The bank officer can provide a complete statement of the specified account statement.
- Do I need a mobile number for the account statement?
Yes, the number helps make missed calls to the IOB bank IVR, customer care, and receive OTP code.
- How many times can I get my IOB account statement?
The IOB doesn’t limit any account user from accessing their bank statement multiple times.
- How much is the missed call service?
The bank doesn’t charge for missed call service as the number is toll-free.