Simple ways to pay your EMI through online Capital First bank facilities. Pay Capital First bank Loan EMI Online. Capital First Bank Personal Loan Customer Care number 2023. How to Clear Capital First EMI Online Payment Using IDFC First Bank Mobile APP. Pay IDFC First Bank Capital First EMI Online through paytm
EMI repayment option is a great way to reduce your borrowed loan to the lender. The payment process helps the borrower pay a particular amount on an agreed date every month. This helps one plan other bills without the burden of huge loans. The Capital First (IDFC First Bank) provides flexible loan payment procedures to all borrowers with loan accounts. Capital First customers opting for the EMI payment process can clear their loans quickly without worrying about high-interest rates. Capital First or IDFC First bank has the lowest rates on 0% charges.
The account users can pay through online platforms designed by the bank. The online facilities are a safe, transparent, and effective way for borrowers to clear loans and transact funds. Capital First provides various banking services as follows:
Methods for easy Capital First online payment
- Through Capital First website page
- Using the Paytm app or website
- Through the IDFC First bank mobile app
Capital First Login
Direct link: https://capitalfirst.force.com/loans/login
What is Capital First?
Capital First Ltd. is/was a famous non-banking financial institution in India. The Institution worked with small and medium entrepreneurs, Indian consumers, and eligible residents. Capital First Ltd. Provided loans to help boost businesses for eligible borrowers. Later, the company merged with IDFC First bank (2018) to provide more banking and financial services. Capital First (IDFC First bank) offers different loans to bank customers elevating their businesses and livelihood.
How to Pay IDFC First Bank Capital First EMI Online
Step by step to complete a Capital First EMI online payment through the website portal
- Go to the Capital First website portal link.
- Open the login page and enter your mobile number and date of birth (DDMMYYYY).
- Enter the captcha code for verification and click the “login” button.
- The system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP and click the “submit” tab.
- Open the Capital First account and click the “pay online” tab.
- Key in your mobile number date of birth and select the “proceed” button.
- The page will display your loan details and EMI amount.
- Select “pay” > “payment mode” options
- Choose either debit card, credit card, UPI, or net banking.
- Recheck the payment details and make the payment to complete the process.
- The system will send a confirmation SMS on your mobile number and email ID.
How to Pay Capital First EMI Online Using Paytm
Step by step to pay Capital First EMI Online through Paytm app
- New Paytm users need to download the app on their devices. Register and create login credentials to proceed.
- Next, open the Paytm app or website portal.
- Enter your login details to access the page.
- Proceed to IDFC’s first bank loan payment tab.
- Next, key in the loan number and select the “Get payable amount” option.
- Here you can view the EMI amount and other loan details.
- Select the payment mode: Paytm balance, credit card, debit card, or UPI.
How to Clear Capital First EMI Online Payment Using IDFC First Bank Mobile APP
- Get the IDFC First Bank mobile banking app on your device.
- Register and login username and password.
- Select the “loans” option under the “My loans’ section.
- Next, click on your loan number and click the “pay” button.
- Choose your payment mode: bank account, credit card, debit card, or UPI.
The stated methods are easy to use and provide a safe process to handle money. The online platform also helps in keeping loan records for better follow-up.
Capital first customer care number
Helpline number: 1800 10 888
- What are the interest rates for Capital first loans?
Capital First has flexible loan charges of 0%, making it easy for all borrowers to clear the loans. Using the EMI payment process, Borrowers can also pay through the set online methods mentioned above.