How to Open RBL Bank zero Bank Balance Saving Account. RBL Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online. Open Zero balance account opening online at RBL Bank in 5-10 Minutes. RBL zero balance account online opening.
RBL Bank (Ratnakar Bank) has served Indian residents since 1943 and going strong. The Indian private sector offers multiple services to millions of customers across the country. Registered and interested clients can enjoy the vast option of banking and financial services across the six primary categories, namely:
- Corporate and institutional banking
- Commercial banking
- Branch and business banking
- Development banking and financial inclusion
- Retail assets
- Treasury and financial market operation.
Customers can access the said services through various banking facilities such as internet banking, mobile banking, SMS, UPI apps, or visiting the bank branch.
RBL Saving Accounts
The RBL bank encourages members to save funds for short-long term usage via different saving accounts. The accounts are designed with exceptional features that suit clients’ needs. Some customers opt for long-term goals, thus going for fixed deposit accounts, which benefit greatly. RBL Bank requires users to maintain their accounts through an average monthly balance. Each saving account has a defined minimum balance based on features, services, and usage. RBL existing and potential clients can check saving accounts that fit their needs for proper banking service. The bank provides attractive interest rates for every account, making it the best financial partner.
RBL Zero Balance Saving Accounts
Zero balance saving accounts are special deposit accounts that don’t require any average monthly balance or minimum balance. The account earns similar interest rates like regular savings accounts. Applicants can apply for zero balance accounts online or offline based on preference. RBL Bank has several zero-balance accounts as follows:
Executive Saving Account
- RBL Executive saving account is a zero-balance account/with no minimum balance required.
- Applicant needs to present an employment letter or introduction letter from the company.
- The user should have a net monthly salary of “Rs. 20000-Rs. 50,000.
- The account allows unlimited free cash withdrawals at RBL ATMs and other bank ATMs.
- A cash withdrawal daily limit of Rs. 50 000 and a shopping limit of 1 lakh per day using the Titanium master debit card.
- Users can choose from various debit cards: Titanium debit card, platinum, master Titanium, and platinum master debit card.
- Free banking services include net banking, mobile banking, checkbook, passbook, NEFT, RTGS, SMS, email alerts, e-statements, and free demand draft.
Basic Saving Account
RBL Bank Basic Saving account is also a zero balance account with various banking services.
- Zero balance account.
- The account has unlimited free transactions per month in RBL ATMs.
- The daily limit on cash withdrawal of Rs. 50,000 for ATM and Rs. 30,000 for POS.
- The user will get a free Rupay card.
- Free banking facilities like net banking, mobile banking, and SMS banking.
- Fund transfers like NEFT, RTGS, chequebooks, e-statements, and online payment services.
- Better FD rates.
- Free card replacement.
Required Documents for Opening a RBL Bank Zero-Balance Account
- Recent passport photo.
- A signed account opening form.
- Identity proof documents: Aadhaar, DL, PAN card, senior citizen card, government ID.
- Address proof documents like passport, Aadhaar card, utility bill, voter’s card, etc…
RBL Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online
Steps to open RBL zero balance saving account online
- Go to the RBL Bank website portal.
- Open the homepage and click the “saving account” option.
- Next, click the “apply now” tab to proceed.
- A new page will open click the “open a saving account” option.
- Enter your Aadhaar and PAN card details.
- Select the zero balance saving account you wish to open.
- Enter the required details, such as personal details.
- Review the details and attach the mandatory documents.
- Submit the application form for verification and approval.
How to Open an RBL Zero Balance Account Offline
Step by step rbl bank account opening zero balance offline
- Go to the nearest RBL Bank branch.
- Carry all required documents and details.
- Request your bank official for the zero balance account application form.
- Fill in the details and submit them back to the counter.
- Ensure to choose the account and provide the Aadhaar and PAN card.
- The bank will review the information and open the account.
- Once opened, the bank officer will provide a welcome kit and other bank facilities like cheque book, debit cards, etc..
- Who is eligible for a zero balance account?
The accounts are open to all Indian residents.
- What are the required documents for a zero balance account?
Applicants must present an Aadhaar and PAN card details. One should also provide identity and address proof documents.
For more info visit this link: https://www.rblbank.com/product/savings-accounts/basic-savings-account