Ways to get your SBI Interest Certificate: home loan interest certificate, Form, 16A. Interest Certificate SBI, SBI Home Loan Interest Certificate Download. Download SBI Deposit Interest Certificate Online using SBI Net Banking at https://www.onlinesbi.sbi.
Interest Certificate SBI
An interest certificate is an important legal document that offers information on interest earned on a saving account and fixed deposit with your respective bank. The interest details cover the financial year giving the account user comprehensive data. The interest certificate comes in handy, especially in filing Income Tax Returns. The account user needs to generate the interest certificate to quickly avail of the tax details.
SBI Home Loan Interest Certificate
State bank of India provides saving accounts and fixed deposit users simple online platform to get their certificates. SBI home loan borrowers can also get an interest certificate against the home loan. This offers a breakdown of the loan in the fiscal year, such as home loan account number, principal amount, interest amount, due amount, etc…
The SBI bank also provides form 16 A to account users whose tax was deducted on the interest paid or in the fixed deposit. This certificate will present the total interest paid and tax deducted in a particular financial year. To attain the documents, the SBI bank provides the following download methods.
How to Get Form 16A TDS Certificate Using SBI Net Banking
Step by step to download SBI Interest Certificate / Form 16A TDS certificate / SBI Home loan Certificate online
- Open the SBI net banking website using the link https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/
- Enter your login username and password to access the portal.
- Select the “TDS enquiry” option from the “fixed deposit” section to proceed.
- A new page will open displaying the following details:
- TDS financial year
- NRO TDS enquiry
- Click the TDS financial years and proceed to the “live account” option (is the FD is ongoing) or “closed account if matured.
- The system will show information from your selected choice.
- Now, enter the fiscal year (2020-21 or 2021 to 22) and click submit button.
- The portal will generate the TDS certificate along with the reference number.
- Click the download button to get it on your device.
- Next select “request ID” to view/get the TDS certificate.
Download SBI Deposit Interest Certificate Online using SBI Net Banking
How to get the interest certificate from SBI using net banking (saving and fixed deposit account)
- Visit the SBI net banking website portal link. https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/
- Open the login page and enter the login credentials to proceed.
- Select the “e-services” tab followed by the “my certificate” option.
- Choose the “interest certificate” option from the list to continue.
- Now, view the interest accumulated/deducted on your account.
- Review the details and press the “download interest certificate in PDF file” option.
- The system will save the file on your device take a print copy for reference.
How to Get Interest Certificate From SBI through SBI Quick APP
Interest certificate from SBI bank through SBI Quick app. SBI Interest and TDS certificate without state bank of India internet banking
- Get the SBI Quick app on your smartphone (IOS or Android).
- Install and open the app to allow the required permissions.
- Click the “account services” tab > “interest certificate” option according to the account (saving or fixed deposit account, home loan, education loan, etc.)
- Key in your account number and PIN/passcode and press submit button.
- The system verifies the details and sends the interest certificate to your registered email ID.
- Open the email and select the PDF file; key in the passcode to open the certificate.
Also read: SBI Zero Balance Account Opening Online 2024
- Can I avail an SBI home loan interest certificate offline?
Yes, the SBI account user can visit the bank branch or call customer care contacts to request for home loan interest certificate.
- What are the required details to get the interest certificate instantly?
The account user requires net banking, SBI Quick app, registered email ID, and login credentials to get their interest certificate fast.