How to Download UP Police Salary slip 2024 online. Uttar Pradesh Police Salary Slip (PaySlip ) PDF File Download free at https://uppolice.gov.in (or) http://18.104.22.168/uppolice/employee/sal_idx.php
UP Police Pay Slip
India recruits thousands of strong, patriotic citizens to serve in various police and Army divisions. The departments’ primary aim is to protect the country and maintain peace. Every state has a structured police force with thousands of police officers. Each officer is entitled to various allowances and monthly salaries. The state government and Ministry of Defense offer secure, effective ways to pay salaries within the set timeline. The department utilises digital systems to disburse the funds to achieve a seamless process.
Uttar Pradesh State Police Department is among the digital transformed sector that allows an officer to operate online. UP police can access their monthly salary, payslip, allowance details, loans and pay-related details through the official UP police department portal. The platform handles all officers’ data individually and securely. Employees need to register to avail an account and login credentials. This allows one to check their slips anytime without the need to visit the head offices.
Eligibility for UP Police Department
The portal is designed for all police officers in UP state. However, the user must be posted in the state and have the correct login credentials. Eligible users are advised to keep the information secret to avoid data leakage.
Available services on the uppolice.gov.in portal
UP Police Department portal offers salary-related services and any other police services.
- Salary transfers
- Salary slips and statement.
- Nominal roll login
- UP police slip
- Loans and deductions
- Tax details
|UP Police Employee Bio-Data
|Salary Slip Download
|Check out summer transfer options
|Today’s Employee Birthday Details Check Here
|Uttar Pradesh Police Nominal Roll System
|UP Police Official Website
|Find Records (रिकार्ड खोजें )
UP Police Staff Registration 2024 Online
To access the official page, all officers must provide login details. One needs to register using the following steps:
- Visit the UP Police Department website portal via the link
- Go to the homepage and click the “New Registration” or “sign up” option.
- A new page will open, prompting the user to enter the login ID and username.
- Here the applicant should create their preferred password and re-enter to confirm.
- Next, enter the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Recheck the details and enter the captcha code to proceed.
- The system will generate an OTP and send it to the mobile number.
- Enter the code and proceed to the login page.
- Use the password and details above to log in.
UP Police Salary Slip 2024 Download
Step by step process to Download UP Police Pay Slip 2024 Online
- Open the UP Police Department page link.
- https://uppolice.gov.in/ (or) http://22.214.171.124/uppolice/employee/sal_idx.php
- The homepage will show various options and links.
- Select the login tab and enter your username, password and captcha code.
- Next, press the login button to open the account.
- Select the salary slip option and enter the required information like personal number, month and year.
- The user can select the show report tab to avail the salary slip information on the screen.
- Click the download button to get a copy on your device.
UP Police Employee Bio-Data
- Visit the UPPNRS portal link.
- Open the homepage and click the “employee Bio-Data” option.
- Next, enter your 9-digit personal number and press the “show report” tab.
- The system will display different details like:
- Personal number or nominal roll number.
- Police officer’s name and parent’s name.
- Rank and unit
- Date of birth
- Joining date
- Home district, state and joining unit
- Caste and subcase squad.
- Type of recruitment.
How to Reset UP Police Portal Login Password
- Go to the UP Police official page
- Next, press the “forgot password” option under the login tab.
- Enter your nominal roll number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Next, enter your email address to receive a reset password link.
- Open your email and click the reset link to create a new password.
How to Conduct UP Police PNO Number Search
UP police officers can check for PNO number using the steps below:
- Go to the UP Police Nominal Roll System website page.
- Next, click “Number search” to avail a new page with a search option.
- Enter the required input to access your PNO number.
UP Full Form
Uttar Pradesh (UP)
How can UP Police avail of their complaints?
The user can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.